Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Draft 24 Ounce Tritan Bottle with Flip Top Lid
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 17, 2015
This is our family's FAVORITE water bottle, and we've tried many! The flip cap with easy pour spout is the best! No annoying straws or bite tube parts that have to be kept cleaned or get lost in the dishwasher. Our oldest 2 bottles have lasted for 3 years and we still use them daily! We use Koverz insulators on them to keep water ice cold which also absorbs the condensation since this bottle isnt insulated. We tell everyone this water bottle + Koverz is a necessity to our daily lives and highly recommend!
review image
on September 28, 2013
Bought two (Blue; $16.99 ea). This is a great design. Especially good for those who like tipping and pouring water over drawing it through a straw. Don't have to put your mouth on it; can rest the bottle below your lower lip, tip, and drink. Grubby hands? No problem. Fingers don't contact the drinking area. About as hygienic as it gets. Don't need to clean mine too often since I drink without contact on any mouthpiece.

BTW: The advantage of a straw-top design is being able to drink without tipping your head back. Consider that if it's important to you. If I was using my Draft Tritan for serious biking, I'd consider getting the straw top.

Durable. While touring by bicycle on vacation, dropped my bottle on asphalt pavement at least three times (like I said, a straw top design is better for biking). Not only did the Tritan hold-up without cracking, it barely has a mark on it! Impressive.

The size and style are great. The bottle fits into the beverage holders of my car, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer (bottle base diameter is 2 3/4"; it flares-out slightly above the grip area, as seen in the product image); and the grip area helps secure it in my hand. The flip-top is clear and doesn't inhibit my range of vision when drinking "behind the wheel". It beats drinking from a standard water bottle while driving. Can use the Under Armour Draft Tritan bottle with one hand; no cap to unscrew, remove & replace. The opening is open/wide enough for a satisfactory amount of water, but not a flood - in case you're riding in a bus or car and the driver floors it.

The push button allows the lid to flip open and provide access to the large water spout; when you're done drinking, just flip the lid back to close and click it shut again. In this position, it is closed and portable without opening or leaking. There's also a secondary lock-down clasp, which is a great feature if you need to ensure the bottle stays closed (like packed in a backpack or gym bag). A small, metal loop fits around the outside of the push button and keeps the lid locked down and tight. When you have that metal loop engaged, the lid will not open if the button release is pushed. It's designed not to be in the way when not in use, too. I seldom engage that 2nd latch; only use it when packing my bottles in bags, otherwise I just have the lid snapped shut and I'm good to go.

I've had no leaks and find using and cleaning this bottle pretty easy.

I don't like the smell of soapy water after washing bottles, caps/straw caps. To remove the soap smell, I squeeze some lemon juice into a clean bottle of water and swish it around, then run that lemon water through the caps/straw caps (white vinegar would work too), followed by another fresh water rinse; leaves it fresh and ready to roll.
on June 19, 2015
Excellent water bottle IF the top would not keep breaking. The clear plastic cover shatters when dropped. I have gone through two so far. They are expensive, so I think that I will have to look elsewhere for the next. It is too bad because they are my son's favorite bottle. Unlike a CamelBak, I do not believe that UA provides a product guarantee. If you know that you will not drop it, then it is a great water bottle. Just not for kids.
on September 21, 2012
i needed a water bottle that can be placed in the freezer overnight, and not burst, so that my children can have ice cold water and this is the perfect water bottle. I place it in the freezer around 9 p.m. and take it out when i awake at 5:30 in the morning to defrost a bit before they leave for school. They even sometimes still have ice in the bottle after school.

Great product!!!
on June 7, 2012
Great water bottle! The top closes securely and has a second latch to ensure it stays closed. Doesn't leak at all. Best of all, it can be cleaned easily as there are few crevices, which also means there are no hidden spots for mold to grow.
on July 7, 2015
Criteria for water bottle selection:
- leakproof in all orientations when closed
- one-handed operation
- drinking spout covered when closed
- able to be opened without touching the drinking spout with fingers
- slim enough to fit in the exterior pocket of a backpack

Some of these characteristics are self-explanatory. I also care a lot about not contaminating the part of the bottle I put my lips on - do you really want to put germs from an airport escalator handrail in your mouth? I don't. Anyway, this bottle meets all these criteria and seems able to take a beating. The gasket and "spring" for the cap are made of silicone rubber and are replaceable.

I paid $30 for this bottle, which seems a little steep. However, it was the only bottle I could find that meets my criteria both in design and in practice.
on January 18, 2012
This is by far my FAVORITE water bottle. I always have water with me and have recently purchased at least 10 different ones trying to find one that I liked and that lasted. This is it and will be the only one that I buy from now on. It is big enough that I don't have to refill it every hour, but skinny enough that it fits in my car cup holder. It doesn't dent or crack when dropped. It is easy to drink out of and easy to latch, but also stays latched if I drop it into a bag.
on October 1, 2015
I love this water bottle, but it has a fatal flaw. The plastic seal that keeps it water-tight starts to get discolored over time. I am now on my second water bottle and need to throw it out because of the discoloration. It looks like mold but I am confident it's not - I take the seal out, scrub it, and air dry it overnight before re-inserting. Once the discoloration develops I have been unable to scrub it away. Definitely water-tight and the best water bottle I've had, except for the issue with the rubber seal. If Under Armour offered replacement seals, I would keep this water bottle forever. Unfortunately I haven't found them online.
on December 5, 2015
I bought two of these bottles and loved them. The only down side is that both of them inevitably broke due to my fault. When you push the button, the top cover hinges open. You have to be in the habit of always closing the top immediately. If you put a little too much pressure on the hinge when the top is open, it breaks off, rendering the bottle useless. We loved them while they lasted. I guess we should have been a little more careful though. We have now switched to the Contigo AutoSeal bottles, which are much less fragile.
on September 25, 2015
Something changed in the manufacture of this product. I thought I lost my favorite water bottle (same UA product about 1 yr + old) so I bought 2 more. Ironically found my bottle soon after I received them. Figured I would just use them in a rotation because I go to the gym 4+ times a week. The caps broke on both the new bottles within a few uses (I always take one to the gym with the new bottles in a rotation they were used less).