Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour UA Exeter Sackpack One Size Fits All PIRATE BLUE
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Pirate Blue/Steel/Open Blue|Change
Price:$17.03 - $899.00

on February 2, 2014
We got this for my daughter, who is very athletic, because her other drawstring gym bag broke. She didn't want a duffel bag, because it was too bulky, but definitely wanted something bigger than what she had, as her shoes wouldn't fit in the other bag. So we purchased this, and it has plenty of room for sneakers, change of clothes, and personal items. It's very sturdy construction, and attractive as well.
on February 5, 2014
Under armour delivers again. Practical bag with a side secret pocket to hide your cell phone. Front pouch affords lots of storage.
on August 16, 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is not allowed a full back pack at school. This is large enough to hold a few 3-ring binders and more! Nice thick straps to help with heavy loads. The front pocket is large enough to hold a pencil case and has 2 pockets for calculators. The cell phone pocket at the top holds her small phone, I'm not sure its big enough for a smart phone though. Heavy duty material for drawstring bag. We own 3 others that we have had for 2 years that are still in great shape for the torture we put the bags through!
on August 9, 2015
I have only had my bag for about 7 months, and have only used it lightly (average 1x/wk) - but the mesh pocket in the smaller compartment of the bag is already separating from the stitching (although hardly ever even used and never "stuffed" full. Nice looking bag, but wish it was more durably constructed!
review image
on October 11, 2013
I bought for our grad daughter, she loved it uses all the time. Thanks for making her happy & us
on January 31, 2014
I was very impressed with the style and price of this sack pack.
I ordered for my son and was impressed with the projected
eta for this product and it is very durable..Beyond what I
expected
on November 8, 2013
Durable we'll made.The straps are fabric covered rubber tubing which is a nice change from the typical design of backpack straps
on January 20, 2014
This is a great item for the price. Good quality. Serves a great purpose for those guys who refuse to have a "man purse" or are too old for an outright backpack. Taking stuff to work or ballgames etc, this serves the purpose.
on May 15, 2014
I have this in High-Vis Yellow. Be warned it is day glow. The bag is large enough to fit my Rain Jacket, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 Pair of Tights, and my running shoes (9.5 or 10). It is my favorite Cinch backpack I have. It has a chest strap to help hold it in place and the front pouch is large enough for 4 pairs of sock, Deodorant and other goodies. The Extra zip pouch on the top side of the bag is great for a wallet, IPod or phone.

It is slightly larger than an ASICS Cinch pack I have but still small enough to be convenient.
on October 19, 2014
I'm very surprised with this bag, i expected it to be a bit small because the picture doesn't do it justice. The overall size of it is perfect, it has plenty of room for all my stuff, plus the front zipper pocket for storing my headphones and what not. Bonus! there this a side zipper pocket, which i'm most likely gonna stash my phone in.