Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It started with a simple plan to make a superior T-shirt. A shirt that provided compression and wicked perspiration off your skin rather than absorb it. A shirt that worked with your body to regulate temperature and enhance performance. Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour is the originator of performance apparel--gear engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the course of a game, practice or workout. The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes. Under Armour's mission is to provide the world with technically advanced products engineered with their superior fabric construction, exclusive moisture management and proven innovation. Every Under Armour product is doing something for you; it's making you better.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.2 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00D43A93I
- Item model number: Hammer
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After using these sunglasses for the past month, these are my conclusions:
1. They are quite a bit less comfortable than my $20 drugstore sunglasses.
2. They let in WAY too much sunlight from the top of the sunglasses. My eyes are quite light-sensitive and the first day I wore these, I was still squinting while wearing sunglasses! Not because sun was coming in through the lenses but because it was coming in through a huge gap between the top of the glasses and my forehead. I thought it was just me until I loaned them to a friend who is a frequent skiier and hiker recently and she said "Oh my! These let in too much light from the top!"
3. They sit on my face/ears/nose completely differently than the drugstore sunglasses I have. When I'm wearing them, it feels like either they are made wrong or were made for some other kind of face besides mine.
4. The ends of the earpieces are rubber so they grab onto your head better than many sunglasses so when you bend over to pick something up, they don't fall off your face. The downside is that they sometimes pull at my hair.
5. They have openings at the end of the earpieces so you can add a sportband for active sports use, so that you won't lose them.
6. They provide probably the clearest vision of any sunglasses I've ever owned (probably because I've never paid more than $20 for a pair of sunglasses before this).
7.Read more ›
I ordered these sunglasses based on my excellent previous experience with Under Armour sunglasses. Judging by the illustrations and the descriptions, this model should be very similar and equally satisfactory. The primary differences are that these are polarized, and do not have the "funky blue reflection" on the outside of the lenses. See my original review, below.
I was hesitant to buy sunglasses online, because there are too many personal preferences and design parameters that need to be examined and evaluated. But knowing Amazon's return policy, I took a chance and I'm glad I did. These Under Armour sunglasses have proven to be excellent. The bows are flat, and relatively broad, so they fit snugly enough to keep the glasses from sliding off, but without pressing uncomfortably on my temples. They are lightweight and ride comfortably on the nose, so they feel fine for a long day in the sun. The lenses are said to be much more durable than most, and so far they have completely resisted scratching. The manufacturer claims total protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation, and my eye comfort after a bright day seems to validate this claim.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have had these for a year and have really liked them. At first I thought about returning them as they felt tight on my head but after a month they loosened up a bit. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Ryan Mueller
Snug fit, full field of vision, sturdy, good look, everything you'd want.Published 2 months ago by Greg in Florida
Great sunglasses! Fits perfectly to my face just as advertised. Thank you!!Published 2 months ago by Gustavo Rodriguez
Its a great sunglasses for the outdoors, it protects my eyes from getting all burnedPublished 3 months ago by Jerry Reddy