4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable
I was looking for something for running and working out and I found the perfect pair of boxerbriefs. They fit great and almost feel as though you don't have anything on. Very comfortable and a good way to avoid chaffing that you might get from cotton boxerbriefs or regular boxers for that matter. Will definitely need to get a couple more pairs.
Published 16 months ago by Peter Weber

2.0 out of 5 stars Product wasn't as described
Published 11 months ago by Jeff Hirschi

2.0 out of 5 stars Product wasn't as described, October 19, 2013
The product states that these are 6" in length, which they are not. They are closer to 3-4" in length, which means they ride up much easier. I own a pair of the 6" Under Armor original boxerjock (which actually are 6") and when I compared them to these, these were 2-3" shorter--so how can they both be listed on their respective packaging as 6"? Another problem, as noted by another reviewer, is that when you buy them in a 2-pack, one of them will be the original color selected (in my case the navy blue) and the other one very well may be a different color (in my case it was the bright yellow ones). Another thing to note is the "HeatGear 6 inch Boxerjock 2-pack" is a different product than the "original 6 inch boxerjock."

After receiving the item and seeing that they were not 6" in length and that they would only go a little ways down my thigh (and thus ride up a lot), I had to return them; but I will probably end up buying two more pair of the 6" original boxerjock, which I currently have and enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, May 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars YOU MIGHT GET 2 DIFFERENT COLORS, May 5, 2014
Beware. I thought I was buying 2 pairs of dark blue, when I actually bought 1 pair of dark blue and 1 pair of lime green. Some of the color selections give you 2 different colors. Pay attention to the small photos to the left. The bottom one will show you what colors you're actually ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Underwear. Ever., April 13, 2013
I have always worn cotton boxers. I'm never going back. These are very comfortable. They move with your body. They are fitting, yet non-restrictive. The moisture wicking works very well. I recommend for strenuous work, everyday use, and gym time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 18, 2013
Price can't be beat for the two pack of boxerjocks. These are great for everyday wear and for working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 27, 2013
Boxers for the 21st century. They stay put and keep you cool and dry in the heat. Recommended for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them!, May 30, 2013
My husband wanted these for comfort while riding his motorcycle but he loves them so much they are the only ones he wears. I plan to order more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, December 14, 2013
I got one pair of midnight blue and one flourecent lime green....Not the same high quality of previous UA products i"ve purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOXER JOCKS, June 18, 2013
UNDER ARMOUR ARE THE BEST BOXERJOCK'S I HAVE EVER OWNED. ALL I WILL BUY NOW ARE UNDER ARMOUR. GREAT FIT COMFORTABE AND COOL.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, April 17, 2013
Wonderful fit, feel, its as good as they advertise!!! I can wear one pair for a few days, its so comfortable you dont even know your wearing underwear!!! Cant recommend enough, definitely the most comfortable pair of undies you can buy : )

Rate and Discover Movies