5.0 out of 5 stars Talk About Moisture Wicking..
Published on June 27, 2011 by JJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems like these are made by two different companies...
Published 18 months ago by JP

5.0 out of 5 stars Talk About Moisture Wicking.., June 27, 2011
I usually don't write reviews, but after wearing these socks out in the woods for a good 6 hours of paintball I can say that I've never worn a better pair of socks. The location I was at was pumping out water from a pond that had overflowed and I accidentally stepped into a reservoir where they were pumping it out water- my leg was soaked up to my knee. I continued onward knowing full well that my foot/sock would be soaked for the rest of the day with that horrible squishing water feeling in the sole of my boot.-Except to my surprise a few hours later the sock/sole was just as dry as the other one! These socks are hardcore,I know HeatGear always talks about moisture wicking, but this stuff is serious business. I will add that they are pretty snug around the knee so that the socks don't fall down, some may find this uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Military? Buy these, February 10, 2011
I have been active duty for five years now (and counting) and have yet to find a better pair of socks for just about any conditions. Hands down the best combination of quality and price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems like these are made by two different companies..., August 1, 2013
And branded as Under Armour. I made two separate purchases of UA HeatGear boot socks in green about a month apart; the first batch of six pairs from US Cavalry (a reputable online retailer) and the second batch of six pairs from the military clothing sales in my BX. The ones from US Cav are a darker, better looking shade of sage green and are VERY noticeably tighter at the top of the socks and stay up extremely well. The ones from clothing sales are a faded green/grey color and the elastic at the top of the socks has no "rebound" so I'm constantly having to pull them back up when they ride down. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this experience but it's disappointing that UA would put out a product where two batches of the same product are so vastly different. I'd like to buy more of these socks as they are much better than anything else I've found out there but unless I can be assured of getting the darker, more elastic ones I'm going to stay away.

EDIT: I purchased a third group of UA HeatGear boot socks from US Patriot Tactical online and they are a different shade of green than either of the previous two batches of socks I ordered/received from different sellers. I contacted UA customer service about the discrepancies in color and fit and they were extremely apologetic and helpful but it doesn't change the fact that the HeatGear boot socks have serious quality control issues. I still like the UA brand but I'm going to look for different socks for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 3, 2011
This review is from: Under Armour Men's HeatGear® Boot Sock (Sports Apparel)
I just received these socks in from Amazon. AMAZING. The claim of more energy and dry feet are true. I am a fan of these socks and plan I purchasing more. Highly recommended. My feet are dry, legs are warm, and the knee high length is great. They are Under Armour so if some toolbag steps and calls them hosiery, flash the UA. Recognize.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot Socks, January 13, 2012
un homme (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I use these socks for horseback riding. My other socks used to bunch up in my boots and/or slide around in my chaps, but these socks stay put. My feet sweat a fair amount in boots, and these socks do a reasonably good job wicking the moisture, but since they are thin they seem to get saturated fairly quickly. The up side of the thinness is that they dry quickly when I take my feet out of the boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stays up, needs to be thicker, November 11, 2012
One of the very few boot socks that actually stay up. The overall fit is good. One drawback. There is no reinforcement in the tow and after a few wearings, the toe is starting to wear thin. Kudos for staying up though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit right, light and just enough padding, December 13, 2013
I read some reviews where people didn't like these- I really like them. I'm 6' 2" and they go all the way to my knees. They hug firmly but don't strangle my calves and they are soft and breathe well.

I wear western boots a lot and needed something exactly like this, however, don't expect boots that already fit you snug to fit any better with these. There is a bit of padding at the toe and in the arch that could make your boots too snug. If you take out your insole you should be just fine though. I bought three packs of these and I'm glad I did. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 1, 2012
Perfect for my slip on work boots and my Black Hawk black ops boots. A warning though these socks are taller than most knee high on me I ordered the xl. I will probably wear these with my kilts since they are so tall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great under sock for layering, however I found them to be tight, January 6, 2014
Sock is nice and long, over calf easily. Nice material, good comfort, no issues with blistering. very tight in the calf area.

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, November 20, 2013
Under Armour is awesome. The socks aren't too thick or to thin, stay up easily and are great deal for the money.