Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: One SizeColor: Black/VolcanoChange
Price:$41.99 - $82.25

My soon-to-be fourth grader needed a new backpack for the school year after her backpack of four years finally gave way. I make it a point of buying sturdy things for school so that they can last for several years, even if it means paying a little more. I checked out the cheaper alternatives in stores, and you can tell straight away that the material is flimsy and will not last the school year. So, the hunt was on for something sporty and cool as that's the kind of style my daughter likes.

I am very pleased with this Under Armour backpack. Here are the PROs:
* The dimensions: It measures approx. 19"H, 13"L and 6" width, and this is perfect for my daughter's needs as it is not overly large and so can easily fit into her locker at school.
* It is made of waterproof material.
* There's a soft lined laptop sleeve which can hold a tablet or laptop up to 15"
* There are two large zippered compartments.
* There are two smaller zippered compartments in the front to hold keys, cell phones, etc.
* The last feature here is an essential feature for my daughter: two side pockets to hold water bottles. This way, if there is a spill, it will not affect the contents on the inside of the backpack.

Final verdict: My daughter loves this backpack. The comfortable padded shoulder straps make it convenient to carry heavy loads, and she loves the bright design. This is a practical and stylish back to school backpack.
22 comments81 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2015
I bought this Under Armour Hustle Backpack three years ago at the beginning of my freshman year of college, and I highly recommend it to any high school or college student. As a busy college student, I use this bag several hours every day during the school year. I can trust it to carry my laptop and heavy textbooks with ease. When searching for backpacks, I look for ones that will be durable, functional, and stylish. I have rated this bag with 5 stars because of how well it has lived up to my expectations.

Durability--After three years of heavy use through practically every weather condition, this backpack does not show any signs of wear or tear. I love how the materials are sturdy and do not feel flimsy even under heavy loads. You will be able to get several years of quality use out of this backpack, making it well worth the investment.

Functionality--This model includes several compartments for anything you need it to carry, allowing it to expand further and carry a light or heavy load. I have noticed that the thick padding on the straps are very comfortable and distribute the weight evenly across my shoulders during long walks to class.

Style--I personally believe that this backpack is stylish, athletic, and sleek. It comes in a variety of colors, so you are able to find the one that best suits your personality. I tend to gravitate towards bags that are sleek and not bulky, and this bag is exactly that.

I hope this review gave you a little more insight into the quality of the Under Armour Hustle Backpack. I am someone who frequently reads reviews about products before making the decision to purchase. If you are searching for a bag that will be well worth your money, you will not be disappointed!
0Comment57 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2013
I was worried about other reviews of this backpack being too small but it holds literally anything you can think of,
I'm a 5'0" college sophomore who carries 3 books a day plus folders and it's perfect
0Comment68 of 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
My daughter is in college and she is looking for a backpack that would not be soaked in the rain or snow. Her dorm is quite a walk and this bag is just perfect for the job. They come in different colors and all her stuff fits in it!
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2013
Bought it for my elementary school son and he loves it. Needed something more durable than the cheap backpacks we have been using and so far this does the trick!
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2013
Tons of space for anything you have to carry easy on shoulders too I LOVE IT definitely my favorite bag
on July 31, 2014
The perfect backpack. It's not too bulky but has enough space to store things!
on December 13, 2013
This bag is great! I use it everyday to walk across campus. I can put quite a few books/binders in it and it does not feel heavy on my back. It does feel a little heavy to pick up by the handle on top but I never carry it by that, only to move it around in my room.
on December 19, 2013
Bought this for my daughter. She loves it. It looks good, and is big enough for her books. It has held up well so far (one semester). Edit: She is still using this a year later. She threw it in the washing machine after a year, and it came out great.
on July 28, 2014
Really love the colors and the pockets are good size.The only thing I was not happy with was that this is almost a $60 backpack, it could have been more heavy duty. The fabric is thin.