Top positive review
81 of 85 people found this helpful
Stylish, right-sized back-to-school backpack
on August 1, 2014
My soon-to-be fourth grader needed a new backpack for the school year after her backpack of four years finally gave way. I make it a point of buying sturdy things for school so that they can last for several years, even if it means paying a little more. I checked out the cheaper alternatives in stores, and you can tell straight away that the material is flimsy and will not last the school year. So, the hunt was on for something sporty and cool as that's the kind of style my daughter likes.
I am very pleased with this Under Armour backpack. Here are the PROs:
* The dimensions: It measures approx. 19"H, 13"L and 6" width, and this is perfect for my daughter's needs as it is not overly large and so can easily fit into her locker at school.
* It is made of waterproof material.
* There's a soft lined laptop sleeve which can hold a tablet or laptop up to 15"
* There are two large zippered compartments.
* There are two smaller zippered compartments in the front to hold keys, cell phones, etc.
* The last feature here is an essential feature for my daughter: two side pockets to hold water bottles. This way, if there is a spill, it will not affect the contents on the inside of the backpack.
Final verdict: My daughter loves this backpack. The comfortable padded shoulder straps make it convenient to carry heavy loads, and she loves the bright design. This is a practical and stylish back to school backpack.