5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Great Price
My son needed something to carry his gym clothes in for school and we looked around locally for one, but they were made cheap and priced high. After looking online, we found this bag and ordered it. He loved it. It is a well made product from a reputable company with a great price and there is enough room for his gym clothes and books with lots of room left over.
Published 4 months ago by Michelle Highbaugh

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
Published 2 months ago by Birdy-putt Diva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, June 18, 2014
I purchased this for my husband to transport light weight, but bulk packages from time to time. After the third usage, the part of the shoulder strap that's sewn at the seam was literally severed. It is made out of poor quality nylon-type material that you find on much less expensive bags. Also, the latch on the shoulder strap makes annoying squeaky noise when you walk with it on. It is very poorly made and I am very disappointed. Returning the item for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Great Price, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this because of it's brand, June 27, 2014
I gave this as a gift and it was a great surprise. He loves the bag and it is wearing very well. Good go bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars it works for what i need, May 16, 2014
its spacious enough and well made. I just really wished it had zipper pockets on the sides and also a hard cardboard on the bottom so that things stay straighter. Other then that it works fine to hold a lot in there and great for the gym or a night pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, April 24, 2014
An amazing bag at a good price. Light and roomy. water-resistant, and good for short trips. The only bad thing is the zipper handles made of rubber .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym-Sports Bag, April 19, 2014
The storage capacity is adequate. The color as pictured.
Material seems durable.
The website didn't give dimensions which would have helped with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for almost anything, March 18, 2014
I love this bag, it has tons of space and can carry almost everything I need it to carry and was much cheaper than my wife thought it was!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, February 10, 2014
The quality of the bag was very good the size was perfect. The bag has a lot of room and is easy to store due to its soft sides

5.0 out of 5 stars good gym bag very roomy., February 6, 2014
I had previously purchased an Oakley large duffel bag to hold my mma gear in. Although the Oakley bag was a quality bag it was not big enough to hold all my gear. This bag fits everything comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 5, 2014
this Bag is big enough for travling as well as my sons football stuff and basketball stuff he loves it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›