Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2013
These Under Armour brand polarized sunglasses are excellent. They have clear, crisp lenses and are a shade that is not too dark and are polarized to boot. The wrap around style keeps annoying bright light from interfering with your vision. They seem more sturdy than the wrap style I bought from Oakley in the past. As far as fit, they will accommodate a relatively wide (fat) man's head. My daughter's boyfriend tried them on and his nickname is "Stewie" (from the tv show Family Guy) and they were too tight for him. I bought them for my hubby (another wide head) and they fit him perfectly. We've tried Oakley (several times), Ray Bans, etc. These are on par with these more expensive brands. HIghly recommended!

So far, Under Armour, Maui Jim (Costco sells these) are brands not yet owned by Luxottica Group, a huge Italian conglomerate that owns the sun and prescription eyewear brands of Oakley, Ray Ban, Armani, Coach, Prada, Tiffany, Versace, & Chanel - to name a few. They also owne Pearle, Lenscrafters, Sears & Target optical, OPSM & Budget eyewear (Australia), Laubman & Pank, & GMO (Latin America). Its main competitors are Costco and Walmart (sigh). Virtually a monopoly, they control prices. This is why you pay such high prices for nonprescription sunglasses and prescription eyewear.
on March 2, 2013
Purchased these from a BassPro on 3/1/13. I have owned polarized before but theses sunglasses really seem to be a step above the others. No distortion, great tint, and incredible glare reduction. I have a fat head and this model was the nicest fitting of about 4 different models i tried on. A comparable oakley version is around or above $200 which is insane. We can thank the company luxottica for driving up sunglasses pricing (UA is not, for now, owned by luxottica. Oakley was bought out recently). They currently have a monopoly in the eyewear industry. Back to the glasses. For fun i should mention that this is one of the models that some of the duck commander guys wear. particularly Jase Robertson. They looked sharp and were cheaper than oakleys so i went searching. You will not be dissapointed.
on January 1, 2014
I found these on Amazon by accident. I was checking out Sundogs because my BF has wore Sundogs for years & loves them but I found these & then through reviews heard these are big on Duck Dynasty. I did a Google search for pics & found the man's face/head shape was similar to my BFs (kind of similar to our Bulldog's--a good size man's head, full face & cheeks<<I'm sure he would love to hear that but he would also agree) and I thought they looked pretty sharp. I gave them a try & I'm glad I did. These are one of 4 pairs of sunglasses I bought for him to wear primarily while driving for work. He was very pleased with these so I'm glad I purchased a variety. As far as the polarized...he hasn't said they are much better than the non-polarized I bought him but I was able to get them for the same price through Amazon's wharehouse deals so I didn't pay the hefty price they are asking so we will be keeping them. I also think they look really nice on my BF & they don't hit his cheeks when he smiles like many pairs do. The lens is also a bit wider & therefore gives a bit more sun protection for his eyes & face so I actually like them more than his beloved Sundogs & I think he does too.
on January 7, 2013
This is the best sunnies I have had so far. Just love it. Bloody suits me so fine...:-). makes me look like The Rock....

Really nice sunnies, fits perfectly. I love UA items but it's so expensive here in Australia, have to get it from the USofA.

Guys you should ship UA caps as well. Arrived safely and in good condition.
on November 13, 2014
Favorite sunglasses of both my adult son and husband. They are comfortable - especially for wider nose bridges. The center nose piece may melt in the sun so be careful not to leave them in the hot sun inside the car for too long.
on May 23, 2016
I liked the style of the glasses and the lenses were very clear and exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately for me, other reviews concerning guys with big noggins must not have been talking about the basketball porkchop which holds my brain matter. The ear pieces pinch me right above the ear and painfully so. The nose piece felt good and I was able to push the glasses all the way to where I wanted to wear them but, alas, it was not meant to be. I thought maybe I could have a watermelon wear these glasses for a few days to stretch them out, but glasses these days aren't really made to stretch. By the time I got them worn out enough to wear comfortably, I figured they'd probably just fall off my face or break the glasses somehow.

Close, but no cigar.
on June 22, 2016
I wear these on a two hour drive. They are perfect. No more blinding reflections of the sun or road. They're not as dark as normal sunglasses in the lenses, which I personally like more because it feels like i can still see the road correctly in them.

Comfortable and all. I think they're a little pricey, but hey thats me.
on June 10, 2013
The Igniter Polarized glasses from Under Armour are great. Wore them this weekend at a 3 day LAX tournament and they were light and comfortable and they look great. No eye fatigue from the sun. Another great product from the Under Armour line up.
on October 3, 2013
Nice glasses, sturdy, comfortable fit, easy on the eyes. Very pleased with this purchase.went bass fishing on the fist day I received these glasses. Excellent glare reduction and cold see,right into the water...good plarization! You won't regret buying these.
on October 29, 2012
Excellent fit and comfort from these high quality polarized glasses. No eye fatigue and fit well. This is my second pair due to abuse by myself on the first pair.