Kids Under Armour Leadoff Low RM JR Baseball Cleat Black/Charcoal Size 11C
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- REGULAR A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Under Armour is the Official Performance Footwear Supplier of MLB
- Engineered nubuck & perforated patent leather upper balances durability with comfort & breathability
- Abrasion-resistant forefoot offers protection & durability for medial toe drag
- Full-length ArmourBound midsole cushions, absorbs shock & spreads force over entire shoe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Start with our toughest leather for stability & our ArmourBound cushioning for shock-absorption. Follow that up with our Rotational Traction cleat configuration, to make every step explosive. It's what you need, every inning.
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00CF5KNU0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 24, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The fit was exactly what I expected
The design/color are what you see in the picture and really does look nice (I bought the gray with black and would recommend them, especially if your player is wearing gray pants!)
My son says they are comfortable
They are made to be played in - trust me, my son plays hard and ruins A LOT of shoes...he has yet to do that to these and he's been running around in them for weeks!
The price is right - you can find some cheaper and you can find some more expensive. These aren't a bad price and really are high quality.
I will buy these again when my son grows out of his current size!
This is our first pair of cleats so I don't have much to compare to at this point except for other shoes. My son can be rough on his shoes in general. These made it through the season and still look pretty new. That certainly speaks to their durability.
Our family likes Under Armour products in general and these did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend these cleats to anyone looking for some for their little guy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just a little narrow (like most cleats) but i bought a half size larger and they fit great. My little guy loves them!Published 11 months ago by Matthew
Used for 2 seasons. Worked great. Ordering a larger pair for next year.Published 14 months ago by Shamp
my daughter love the shoes and they go great with any outfit. She wants another pair but in a different color next yearPublished 14 months ago by Lilie