5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
This is the cutest outfit for a little one! It fit my son perfectly and I am very pleased with my purchase (:
Published 6 months ago by Shanna Arnold

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh
The zipper was broke but I did seem to fit like a size four This one I was disappointed with.
Published 7 months ago by Shana Brent

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottoms are too big, April 4, 2014
4T-The coat fits well. The bottoms are too big in the waist and the length. My son is 39.5 inches tall. The jacket fits just fine though (he's 31 lbs at 3 years old). The 3T I think would have been too small in the jacket. We've washed this a few times already and you'd never know it. The color hasn't faded at all. Material has held up well. Black pants haven't faded which I know can happen with black. I can see them snagging if you have an animal with nails or something (kitten or if crawling on a rough surface)

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, March 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand, February 27, 2014
Great brand. Keeps wind out. Nice pattern, very subtle. I like the pants but they're a little long for the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit as expected from Amazon, February 24, 2014
Arrived as scheduled straight to my door. Outfit is comfortable, sturdy, and attractive a perfect fit for a rugged little boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy's UA Track Set, January 14, 2014
Looks Great! Fits Great! Glad I bought it. I bought 3 in different sizes for my grandsons. They all fit well and they all look great in them. I love UA products.

Under Armour Little Boys' Track Set