Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 24, 2011
The design on the footbed of these Locker Slides (perfect name!) is superb. There are drain holes under the toes and at the heels. The rest of the foot bed has nice drain channels.

If you shower in these, you don't have to point the tip of the toes down and shake them loose to drain (and maybe have it fall off, a minor annoyance with other locker and shower slides). Just wiggle your foot around and you will rinse the soap off the bottom of your foot.

There are no drain channels in the strap, contrary to the product information (implies them at least) but they are not needed. What is important is that there is no fabric backing on the strap to retain water and get groady over time, as is the case with comparable slides from other companies.

Super light, the way all shower slides should be. Who needs extra dead weight in their gym bag or travel bag? Remember you will be carrying these around more than wearing them.

They also interlock together (slide the foot bed of one, upside down, into the other) quite well, saving room in your bag.

Size is true, not small, unlike reported on the UA website by some reviewers (I think they may have been wearing them with socks? these are sized assuming barefoot, I believe). If you are slightly larger than a size, though, order up one size. I am a 9.5 but the 10's fit perfectly with socks, a tad loose barefoot. I don't mind the looseness in barefoot; since I may wear them with socks to cafe near the gym, I like the way they fit.
on October 20, 2011
I've been using this sandal in the showers and locker room of the local YMCA for a couple of months now and it is excellent in every way: simple to get in and out of, doesn't slip while walking on wet surfaces, dries completely and quickly (it has no cloth parts whatsoever, and plenty of holes for water to escape). The sizing appears to be accurate. It seems to be very well made, so I'm assuming that it will last a long time. If you're looking for a shower sandal to use at the gym, or a sandal that you can use in other places where you want to be able to protect your feet even as they get wet, look no farther: you've found it.
on October 9, 2010
pros:
1. these slides are very lightweight, even by the standards of slides from the other companies (nike, adidas, NB, etc)
2. despite their appearance, the footbed is very comfortable, and the strap does not chafe
3. these slides actually do drain well

cons:
1. expensive in view of what it probably cost to manufacture
on December 29, 2011
I purchased these as shower shoes but I think they are much more than that. At first they were a little tight but now they fit great. Very durable product, and I would buy another pair just like them.
on March 11, 2014
The Men's Locker Slide Sandal by Under Armour - Size 17- Black, fit like a glove on my husband. He wears these all the time and is very happy with them. He has had them for a long time now and they are great quality- no rips or tears. Great product and great size and quality. Thanks Under Armour!
on October 11, 2013
I made this purchase for my son, it is such a comfortable pair of "shower shoes" or "casual sandal" around the house/for showering at a dorm. It has holes on the bottom which allows water to seep out and keep your feet cool/dry on a hot summer day. These were unexpectedly very comfortable.
on December 13, 2012
- Under Armour band name
- I chose these because I had other slides from UA that had the cushioning but when the get wet, they often smell, and have to be cleaned and dried. These are rubber and I've worn them to the pool, out in the rain, washing the car, and just cleaned them off with the hose and let them dry and haven't had any issues.
- I wear a size 13 nike, and these fit fine in the same size.
on July 8, 2012
These slippers came little narrow for my liking i am size 43 EU i ordered 10 US maybe i should'v ordered size 11 i guess i have wider feet than an average person. Usually when i order shoes or sneakers size 10 its either exact fit or little bit bigger which i can handle. They look nice though and will serve their purpose. Very fast delivery as well. Thanks.

I am upgrading it to 4 stars as eventually the slippers got little bit wider after 10 days
on July 29, 2012
These "shower shoes" are the best that I have ever owned. This is my second deployment to Afghanistan and I have always had a problem with wearing traditional flip-flops for shower shoes due to them falling apart so frequently and they don't have very good traction in the shower. These sandals have amazing traction on the wet floor and they dry very quickly after getting wet due to the channels that travel the length of the sandals and exit through designed holes in the sandals for the water to exit! Great buy!!
on March 23, 2012
I have had a problem finding a large enough size. This one is great! It is sized properly, and is very comfortable. I will stick with this brand.