5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Ball
Comfortable and large enough for big face - blocks out sun glare - polarized -- can wear all game, very clear. A must have for outfielders.
Published 14 months ago by Chuck

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome-looking shades, but... Don't. Just Don't.
...minus two stars for arriving with a big ol' scratch on the right lens. For $130 (including shipping), I expect to have the right to put my own scratches on the lenses. Nobody else should be allowed to get there first!

Otherwise, they look and fit beautifully! I got the ones with the shiny black frame and the red lenses. I'm just concerned with whatever...
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Ball, October 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 17, 2013
A. Maestas (Corrales, NM USA) - See all my reviews
Really nice glasses, especially for playing ball. Have worn oakley and nike and these are on par and might even have some advantages, very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much Awesome, January 4, 2013
Bought these a little while back and can say that they are the best sunglasses I have ever had. I initially bought them to play baseball in for my summer league, but they fit so well on my head and do a superb job of filtering the sunlight that I use them whenever i'm outside. They stay on even when running, and the rigged part on the top actually works to keep the glasses on the rim of your hat.

The shape of the glasses block out the sun on most angles. The nose piece feels really good as well, even when they are on for a long period of time. I've dropped them a few times and have had them for six months now, and they still look as good as new.

I would recommend these glasses for anyone. They are amazing for playing sports where you don't want them to fall off your head, but are also great driving/all around glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, March 17, 2013
I have been trying to find a pair of sunglasses to fit my head comfortably for a long time. These are awesome! I am a tower climber and needed something comfortable and durable and so far they have exceeded my expectations. I recommend that you buy these glasses, if the price seems to high or you are like I was " I am not going to pay 100$ for sunglasses" take a second to think, if you are buying the 20 pairs to lose them or break them. These have a warranty so why are you still reading.... just get them already...

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent but......., May 12, 2013
These are great sunglasses sturdy nice they have become my favorite pair to reach for durable the vision through these are spectacular very good optics now here's the but ... they say they are adjustable but I can't figure out how and no instructions on how to adjust them or where they adjust at come with them but other wise I would recommended them to anyone they are cheaper here in a store they're 120 dollars

5.0 out of 5 stars COOL Shades, January 22, 2014
The UA sunglasses fit perfect fit. It reduces the glare of the rising sun in the morning. It also reduces the glare form reflected sunlight

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, December 13, 2013
excellent very comfortable lenses which actually expected and the price is cheaper than anything oakley .. I hope the time to play with them ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running sunglasses!, July 11, 2013
I've been looking for great running sunglasses for some time and finally nailed it! These are very lightweight, stay on your head perfectly, even when wet or sweaty, and have outstanding lenses. Well done Under Armour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome, June 6, 2011
This review is from: Under Armour Men's Core Sunglass (Apparel)
The Under Armour Core sunglasses are the absolute best glasses I've ever worn. I own sunglasses by Oakley, Native, Ray Ban, you name it I have it, but never before have I worn a pair of glasses like these. The nose-piece and arms are adjustable, so these can fit any and every person. These features make these seem like custom made sunglasses. It's unlike anything else on the market. Also, the material these lenses and frames are made of is of the highest quality. These simply cannot be beat. Definitely buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some of the most comfortable glasses I have worn, March 21, 2013
I use these to umpire college baseball and I love them. Really work well at keeping light out. Better than any per glasses I have worn on the field. Field of vision is better as compared to others and comfort has been second to none for me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›