5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect athletic shorts
I own several pairs of these shorts and use them for everything; in the gym, running, and even rugby practice. Rugby is very demanding on the shorts and these have far outstripped my best expectations. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know.
Published on February 17, 2011 by Chase Kovach

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could do 3.5 stars
Published 11 months ago by B. Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect athletic shorts, February 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, December 28, 2010
These shorts are wonderful. Comfortable, breathable, durable. POCKETS! Thank the lord they have pockets. I would certainly recommend them as gym shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could do 3.5 stars, October 9, 2013
I purchased these after owning the exact same style in the color black. I bought my black pair at a local retailer and I've fallen in love with how they fit and how soft they are. What I hadn't realized is that over time, these shorts actually shrink (in length) just a little every time they're tossed in the dryer. My black pair (which I've had for about a year), fit right below the waist and the length lives right above my kneecap. I got these grey ones in and when riding at the same place on my waist as my black pair, the leg hung completely below my kneecap. And for me that's too long. I wasn't looking for basketball style shorts. Anyway, I've been washing them and they've been drawing up a little bit too. Initially I had to roll the waistband down once to get the same fit as my black pair. Now, they're getting closer to the fit of the black pair. So yeah, they don't exactly fit perfectly the first time, but after washing over and over they start to fit better. Weird, in my opinion, but at least now they're fitting better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, April 19, 2013
Zee (Cypress, USA) - See all my reviews
Love under armour! The perfect size is a small for a male around 130 pounds, waist size between 28" - 30"

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good looking, February 3, 2014
There are a few reviews on here complaining about sizing, but without actually providing specific information. They almost put me off buying these, or buying the wrong size. I find them comfortable, and I think they look great.
I am 6'3", 92kgs/202lbs with a 34" waist. The large fits perfect, and the legs sit just above my knee.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shorts, March 25, 2011
Billy Jackson (Nashville, Tennessee United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Flex 10" Shorts
These shorts are very comfortable and breathe very well. The draw string stays tight, and the pockets are roomy enough for keys, wallets, etc. I also love the abundant color selections.

I bought two pair of these shorts, and wouldn't hesitate to buy more. I highly recommend these shorts for fitness or for just laying around in, as they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shorts are perfect!!!, June 18, 2013
Atredes (Boise Idaho) - See all my reviews
These are the first shorts I have purchase from UA. I have always been against UA and thought it was all hype. Wow, I was wrong. The quality of material, the way they keep you dry, etc. Definitely a buy recommendation!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, product as expected, August 20, 2013
I am 5'6 and the small size is a good fit. When on, the shorts are just above the knee. They are very comfortable and are great for the gym and running.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Flex 10" Shorts
I bought these shorts last year and they were great so I decided to buy a second pair. The new pair were not so great. The fabric is different. The new ones are a shiny black and much thinner and much more sheer. If you hold it up to the light it's like looking through a screen door. My old ones were made in Singapore. These new ones are made in China. The quality has definitely gone down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel great, look good, a bit on the transparent side (white), January 16, 2012
Thomas Bertran (Beautiful River Park, Sac'to, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Flex 10" Shorts
I got the white ones. As advertised except I was a little surprised to see that they were a little bit see-through. Not a big deal though.

Under Armour Men's UA Flex 10" Shorts