Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 3, 2014
There are a few reviews on here complaining about sizing, but without actually providing specific information. They almost put me off buying these, or buying the wrong size. I find them comfortable, and I think they look great.
I am 6'3", 92kgs/202lbs with a 34" waist. The large fits perfect, and the legs sit just above my knee.
on February 17, 2011
I own several pairs of these shorts and use them for everything; in the gym, running, and even rugby practice. Rugby is very demanding on the shorts and these have far outstripped my best expectations. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know.
on April 19, 2013
Love under armour! The perfect size is a small for a male around 130 pounds, waist size between 28" - 30"
on December 28, 2010
These shorts are wonderful. Comfortable, breathable, durable. POCKETS! Thank the lord they have pockets. I would certainly recommend them as gym shorts.
on October 9, 2013
I purchased these after owning the exact same style in the color black. I bought my black pair at a local retailer and I've fallen in love with how they fit and how soft they are. What I hadn't realized is that over time, these shorts actually shrink (in length) just a little every time they're tossed in the dryer. My black pair (which I've had for about a year), fit right below the waist and the length lives right above my kneecap. I got these grey ones in and when riding at the same place on my waist as my black pair, the leg hung completely below my kneecap. And for me that's too long. I wasn't looking for basketball style shorts. Anyway, I've been washing them and they've been drawing up a little bit too. Initially I had to roll the waistband down once to get the same fit as my black pair. Now, they're getting closer to the fit of the black pair. So yeah, they don't exactly fit perfectly the first time, but after washing over and over they start to fit better. Weird, in my opinion, but at least now they're fitting better.
on June 1, 2014
If you want loose leg, longed work out short with pockets, these are the ones you want. They have been great so far. I suppose the size is about as expected, although I have a 38" waist and the X-large were far too loose, so I switched to the Large and have been very happy, in fact, I just bought a few more pair.
on March 25, 2011
These shorts are very comfortable and breathe very well. The draw string stays tight, and the pockets are roomy enough for keys, wallets, etc. I also love the abundant color selections.

I bought two pair of these shorts, and wouldn't hesitate to buy more. I highly recommend these shorts for fitness or for just laying around in, as they are very comfortable.
on May 24, 2014
I guess 10 inches at Under Armor has gotten longer over the years. I bought some of these a few years ago, and the fit great. They became my primary gym shorts. Recently, I ordered some more, and now they are at least two inches longer (yes, both styles were the 10"). If I were shooting hoops with my crew back on the block, I'd love them, but I'm looking for a functional gym short, and these are no longer them.
on January 16, 2015
Just got these shorts and used them this morning in the gym: Amazing. Super-light and super-confy, it was almost like running on the treadmill with nothing at all, and they felt great during the entire workout. They are breathable and look like will last for a long time, very good quality and the most important thing: They have POCKETS. And big, something that for some reason is still not present in all shorts, why would you have a short without pockets is beyond me, even if you don't use pockets having them there do no harm.

Size, which seems to be the issue with these shorts: they look bigger an longer that they should as soon as you take them out of the bag, but when you put them on they look and feel great, no baggy or tight. The bottom cover your knees and I though it was going to be an issue on the back of the knee when running but not at all. I'm 6.0, 33 waist, 176 pounds, an M is the perfect size as recommended. I compared with some Nike shorts I got in another store and these are better (same price), the Nike are really too long and loose for my taste
on December 12, 2014
The shorts were the "loose fit" size and were extremely too large and baggy. They were like a billowing tent. They need to explain the different size categories of 1. loose 2.regular 3. fitted and 4. compression. The waste size was fine but the style size was terrible.