5.0 out of 5 stars This is one SHARP looking shirt!
I have to admit I was a little hesitant to spend $45 on a shirt, especially on a brand I had never used before (Under Armour) but after spending hours pouring through all of the other Men's polos here on Amazon and reading the reviews, I decided to give this one a try.

Published on October 30, 2008 by G. McWhorter

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, but it's a bit over priced and hard to keep clean (in white)
It fits more snuggly than I was expecting. I have this same shirt that I bought from the Under Armour store in gray and it's much looser. It also is a dirt MAGNET. Yes, i know it's white and dirt will show up more easily but it seems to get dirty way too easily. In addition to that, it's REALLY hard to get clean. You can't really bleach it because of the black UA logo on...
Published 1 month ago by J. Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one SHARP looking shirt!, October 30, 2008
G. McWhorter (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Performance Polo

I ordered the large black version of this shirt. Typically I wear a medium from most brands but some of the other polos I own seem a little snug so I wanted to try something a little looser. For reference I am 5'8 and 160lbs and the large fits perfectly!

The length of the hem is perfect, and doesn't look too long or sloppy when untucked (I usually wear mine with cargo shorts) and the sleeves are the perfect length also (they end just above the elbow with arms down at my sides, just like the model in the picture seen above).

I wear mine over a white undershirt and it feels extremely comfortable, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing two shirts. The shirt is very light and flows with your body allowing for unrestricted movement. It also doesn't bunch up, and one of the things I like best is that even after driving in the car for awhile with a seatbelt on, the shirt doesn't get wrinkled (that happens with my cotton polos and drives me crazy)

Overall this is my new favorite shirt and I will be ordering the white, red, and navy ones next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool Polo Shirt!!, May 7, 2007
Robert "ROCC" (Kingston, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Performance Polo
First time wearing an Under Armour Shirt!

I have to say this is a wonderful shirt! It NEVER needs ironing, even through the toughest challenges, it does not wrinkle!

It is very cool, perfect for here in Jamaica.

I will definitely purchase more, just wonder if I should purchase the XL again or the Large for a more snug fit? :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shirt, July 14, 2008
This is great shirt. Dries quickly. Easy care. Got a coffee stain on the course and cleaned it off with a wet napkin. Will mostly get a few more in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor sports, September 3, 2011
Excellent quality! My father wears this shirt when trap shooting. He loves that this shirt doesn't stick to him when he's hot and sweaty.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A SHIRT!!!!!!, July 13, 2009
My 93yo father in law will only wear Under Armour Mens Polos now! For everythihg from playing bridge at his country club to play golf every day! Yes I said playing golf every day! We had to buy enough for him to wear outside and inside. They are the best! They wear great, wash beautifully, and don't stretch out of shape like those other polo shirts!

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour rocks!, July 3, 2013
I'm between a medium and a large so I ordered the large thinking UA normally seems to run small. Not so with this shirt. It's a little big. I kept it anyway though and bought two more in medium. They're a better fit, but it all works. Nice shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch the shipping!, June 20, 2011
Great shirt and helps with bearing the desert heat easier. Keeps it's color and shape well so you don't have that wrinkled/rumpled look after washings or packing in a travel bag.

Decent price about 10% below other sellers but order more than one shirt from this place to prevent the $25.00 shipping fee from stinging!

You would think the vendor would offer lower shipping rates for servicemembers in APO/FPO areas but not in this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable shirt, October 9, 2009
My son has dress code for school but doesn't like the trendy muscle shirts in style now. This shirt was in stylish enoough for him with the underarmour logo and very roomy with comfortable soft material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, June 17, 2014
Looks good and got it at a great price. Can't be the deal especially for the money. This material is extremely comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 size down fits well for a slim profile, September 25, 2013
I am around 6' , 205 lbs with a few large UA shirts.

I already have way too many loose fit Nike Golf shirts. I wanted a more modern slimmer profile so ordered medium on this one and it fits beautifully.

The model in the website is 6'3" and wearing a large, but the shirt kinda hangs way over his shoulders. too loose for me.

Under Armour Men's UA Performance Polo