Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2008
I have to admit I was a little hesitant to spend $45 on a shirt, especially on a brand I had never used before (Under Armour) but after spending hours pouring through all of the other Men's polos here on Amazon and reading the reviews, I decided to give this one a try.

I ordered the large black version of this shirt. Typically I wear a medium from most brands but some of the other polos I own seem a little snug so I wanted to try something a little looser. For reference I am 5'8 and 160lbs and the large fits perfectly!

The length of the hem is perfect, and doesn't look too long or sloppy when untucked (I usually wear mine with cargo shorts) and the sleeves are the perfect length also (they end just above the elbow with arms down at my sides, just like the model in the picture seen above).

I wear mine over a white undershirt and it feels extremely comfortable, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing two shirts. The shirt is very light and flows with your body allowing for unrestricted movement. It also doesn't bunch up, and one of the things I like best is that even after driving in the car for awhile with a seatbelt on, the shirt doesn't get wrinkled (that happens with my cotton polos and drives me crazy)

Overall this is my new favorite shirt and I will be ordering the white, red, and navy ones next!
on July 3, 2013
I'm between a medium and a large so I ordered the large thinking UA normally seems to run small. Not so with this shirt. It's a little big. I kept it anyway though and bought two more in medium. They're a better fit, but it all works. Nice shirts.
on May 7, 2007
First time wearing an Under Armour Shirt!

I have to say this is a wonderful shirt! It NEVER needs ironing, even through the toughest challenges, it does not wrinkle!

It is very cool, perfect for here in Jamaica.

I will definitely purchase more, just wonder if I should purchase the XL again or the Large for a more snug fit? :o)
on June 20, 2012
I love these shirts. I have several, split between three x and four x large. The three x fits me in the chest and arms perfectly, but the four has just the right length. I would say the sizing's off, but I suspect that is more about my body shape than the shirts themselves. The fabric is very comfortable for a synthetic, it is not too heavy nor too light, and it keeps you cool -- a must in summer weather. The colors are bright and bold and don't fade through the washes. I have other moisture-wicking shirts, but these are my favorites.

The unfortunate thing is that it appears that Under Armour is dropping these, and not carrying the four x at all in any size polo. I don't know if that is a new company policy, they seem to pushing this new fabric instead of the HeatGear. I hope that there is a market large enough for them to keep producing these shirts. Word of mouth works; my coworker wore his new UA Performance polo to work today from my recommendation. If they are dropping this as a product, I will offer to take any remain stock off their hands.
on July 12, 2014
I love Under Armour and their moisture wicking tech. The material is light, loose, and keeps you cool, even on those oppressively hot and humid summer days. It can be worn in the office, or after work. I have three different colors and looking to add more.
on September 25, 2013
I am around 6' , 205 lbs with a few large UA shirts.

I already have way too many loose fit Nike Golf shirts. I wanted a more modern slimmer profile so ordered medium on this one and it fits beautifully.

The model in the website is 6'3" and wearing a large, but the shirt kinda hangs way over his shoulders. too loose for me.
on July 27, 2014
Shirt fits and performs as expected. Only thing is that the shirt does not look like the picture. Photo shows shirt to be "sun bleached ". But, the shirt is bright lemon-yellow and see-through. The sticker on the package even read "sun bleached". Oh well, yellow will work too.
on March 5, 2014
I could literally wear this shirt as a skirt. I will tuck this in anyways however really? Untucked I wouldn't wear it. I figure if your 6 foot tall and extremely skinny it would be a good fit. Other than that the product is OK.
on January 7, 2014
This is the fifth Performance Polo that I have gotten and I like it very much, like the other four. The polo is very comfortable and I wear them year-round. They are great to maintain and the size is as advertised. I love them.
on July 13, 2009
My 93yo father in law will only wear Under Armour Mens Polos now! For everythihg from playing bridge at his country club to play golf every day! Yes I said playing golf every day! We had to buy enough for him to wear outside and inside. They are the best! They wear great, wash beautifully, and don't stretch out of shape like those other polo shirts!