4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
Published on April 20, 2011 by Some guy who buys stuff

2.0 out of 5 stars Socks too long
The socks are great, unfortunately the Under armour's sizing is completely off on this one. I wear a 10.5/11 men's and the packaging and UA website state that men's size 9-12 1/2 should be a large. the Large are far too long for me and as a result the socks come up way higher than they should.
Published on March 5, 2011 by Allison

2.0 out of 5 stars Socks too long, March 5, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 20, 2011
First off -- I just want to point out; I've never rated socks before. I bought these and just had to. I love these socks (so much in fact i pretty much wear them exclusively, its worth finding things to put in the wash load -- just so I can wear them again). Just a heads up, they do run slightly large (or I like my socks tight) so I'd recommend either trying them on somewhere or aiming on the smaller size. I use this primarily for running (although they are awesome for everyday use), and they have been tested under lots of different conditions, rain, snow, sunny, overcast, etc. I have never been disappointed; and they seem to have alleviated my blistering problem due to the awesome ventilation I get from these socks. Moral of the story; these socks are worth the price. I highly recommend these, and I will be buying another set soon!

Pros:
Super Comfortable, Well-ventilated all-around sock

Cons:
Little whimpy on durability (had one pair [out of six] develop a small hole in the toe after not too long although the others are holding up great, cost.

EDIT: I've now had these socks about 8 months and all but one pair has a hole in them; I still think very highly of them I am pretty abusive on my socks/footwear. I'll be buying more, still the most comfortable socks I've ever owned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a "No show" sock, April 6, 2013
Decent quality, nice and breathable, but I'm not sure I would call them "no show" I actually checked the package to check to make sure I was not shipped the low cut version by mistake. I consider these socks between 1/2" and 3/4" longer than what most other companies call a no show. Overall an okay sock, but not really what I was expecting length wise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not "no-show", August 9, 2013
Grant Lebsack (KEARNEY, NE, US) - See all my reviews
I wear a size 9, and purchased the Medium size. They have a great fit and feel to them, and are not "large" in the sense that they are baggy at all. However, they are not "no-show" socks. I would have to wear size 11 or so for these to be even close to "not showing" over the top, and then they may be overly tight. Again, these are super high quality socks, but beware, the Under Armour strip at the top will be legible to all. Would be a 5 star rating if they actually didn't show.

2.0 out of 5 stars Holes after 8 months, February 25, 2012
I got these socks in December 2010 and by August 2011 at least one pair had holes in the footpad below the toes. Now every pair has these holes. Initially, they are very comfortable though.

1.0 out of 5 stars These socks show!, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Under Armour Men's Resistor No Show Socks,pack of 6 Socks (Apparel)
under armour claims these are now shows but they come up past the ankle. very disapointed in my purchase to say the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Socks Ever!, January 9, 2012
D. Cam (Castro Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
I also bought these socks: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M23Q3E/ref=oh_o02_s01_i00_details and the Under Armour BLOWS these away in comparison. I will only buy UA socks from now on. I am a male 8.5 and the mediums fit PERFECTLY. I also bought the Adidas ones to feel the difference and they hang out over the heel because the "one size fits all" claim is bogus as the sock is too big for any size under a 10 or 11 I would imagine. While the UA socks are durable, comfortable, and fit perfectly, the Adidas ones are already looking more "used" and scraggly and the heel of the sock hangs out where my achilles is....SO UGLY! If you're deciding between the two, do yourself a favor and learn from my mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars They seem ok, but..., March 27, 2012
I work inside a freezer where it is kept a crisp minus ten degrees. I bought these socks to slip on over my regular socks for added cushion as well as heat retention. The socks seem well made (despite being made in China), but their size is way off. According to the package my large is meant for USA Mens 9-12. I normally wear size 11 shoes and find these socks to be way too small. Today was my first day wearing them, I wore them under my normal socks. While there is no pain, my feet are kinda deep red as they went 10 hours with limited circulation. I think I'll try to stretch these out some and give them a second try. I think I'd like them if they actually did fit my size eleven feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best workout socks I've owned!, December 16, 2011
Zachary M. Fisher (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Thorlos are great socks but pricey. I found these UA socks to be terrifically comfortable, they breath terrifically! They don't slip, are soft and feel wonderful on the feet. I highly recommend these socks!! I've been using them for treadmill and simple gym workouts and jump-rope.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is extremely low, May 30, 2014
These socks are comfortable, but, they have all gotten holes in them after about a month of wearing, which translates to about 4 times of use each!

Sorry for the negative review, but its the cold hard truth. I have some other socks that look just like these, but are far thicker material and haven't worn out nearly so fast. These are just too low of quality to be of value.

PS- These are NOT "No Show", they are ankle socks, they cover your ankles, so they are definitely showing.

Under Armour Men's Resistor No Show Socks,pack of 6 Socks