Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on June 3, 2014
Bought it for my 12yo who plays baseball. Fits him perfectly. I was nervous because of the "youth" size but it really fits him well. He is 5'5, about 120lbs.
on November 29, 2013
I searched everywhere for a decent priced named brand sunglasses for my 15 yr. old son who needs them for baseball. We found the Under Armour Youth Nitro L sunglasses for the best price and fell in love with them. The fit is perfect and looks are great for a youth on the field not to mention having to be worried about sunglasses getting broken by accident. I bought two pair; one for him and one for me; each a different color. Now I am ordering another pair for my older adult son (30) who loves them too.
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2013
My youngest son has been requesting a pair of sports sunglasses for baseball season. I looked at several different kinds of sports sunglasses and wasn't happy with the fit or the price until I found these. When they arrived, my son tried them on and they fit perfect and looked great.
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2014
My 10 year old son loves these sunglasses and they fit him perfectly! They shipped promptly and we had them on our doorstep in just a couple of days.
on August 2, 2013
These are very nice and very durable. I purchased these for my son for baseball and he loves them. Very comfy fit and they look great on him!
on May 16, 2015
Purchased these for my 10 year and he recently started wearing them. He just took a ball to the face, (just under his eye), and sustained a good amount of damage. However, I truly believe these glasses helped lessen the damage. The ball hit him on his cheek bone and the lower left lens of the glasses. Although the impact was quite significant, the glasses acted as a shock absorber and they never even broke. My sons eye will heal eventually, but he will ABSOLUTELY continue to wear these glasses. Even if they aren't $100+ dollar Oakleys, they give us the peace of mind knowing his eyes are protected!
on November 19, 2014
My 9 year old son needed these for afternoon baseball games after a cheaper pair we bought broke after a couple of wears. These are much better quality. He has only worn them a couple of times, but I expect they will last longer -- they seem well made. The only thing I would have liked to see as an improvement is for them to come with a hard case for extra protection from children's tendency to not be all that careful with their things.
on May 4, 2015
Got these for my ten year old daughter to wear in her fastpitch softball games. The glasses are very lightweight and she reports very comfortable--"they don't make those weird marks on my nose or pinch the tops of my ears!" She has worn them to two practices and two pitching clinics, and because she does not have to worry about the sun in her eyes, they actually seem to help her mental focus. That is a great side benefit with kids, if you ask me. All got up in her practice gear, she put on the sunglasses and checked herself out in the mirror. She said she looks like a 'total ballplayer' with them on. I agree. If we had some consistent decent weather, she could wear them in our games, too. Love that they are designed for sports use, and not much more expensive than the 'cheapies' on the plastic rounder at the drugstore. Very good product with a high 'cool factor' for kids.
on August 6, 2015
Bought for my nine year old son for baseball and he loved to wear them he felt so stylish and a little trouble getting adjusted with his sunglasses and his hat but once he figured it out he was smooth sailing. They are durable, he has thrown them in his bat bag numerous times his bat bag has thrown on the ground and stepped on over and over and there is no scratches or no breaks. Plus the price is fantastic!
on September 2, 2015
Got them for my 11 yrs. old son. He has to wear sunglasses all day long due to an eye problem. They look great on him. Just like adult sunglasses but they fit him just right. He wears them all the time. Wants them in other colors. He is happy because he looks "cool" and I'm happy because his eyes are protected. I know he will not forget to wear them!!!!