Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour UA Tech Patterned S/S T-Shirt, Black / Steel, Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Small|Color: Black/Steel/Oxford|Change
Price:$14.99 - $34.99

on February 12, 2016
I like the shirt once i ordered a smaller size. This is a loose fitting shirt, so don't expect it to be form fitting like an athletic fit. That said I am 6' and 180lbs average build and I normally wear a medium, so I ordered 2 medium shirts. I received them and I was swimming in them. I re-ordered the same shirts in small and they fit very well. I never have to order a small so this was surprising. Luckily I had ordered from the US site and they have free return shipping. I would recommend ordering a size smaller than your normal shirt if you are of average build. The torso section of this shirt is huge. Hope this info is helpful to someone.
on November 3, 2013
im 5'4" 139lbs 39inch in my chest area...size small fits me perfectly!under armour, you make me love your products more =)
on May 3, 2014
These are great for my son who is special needs. Since he cannot sleep on his side he sleeps on his back and these shirt keep him dry especially if he gets too warm. They are true to size and quite colorful.
on May 22, 2013
Bought this shirt and a matching set of shorts for playing tennis and working out. Looks great and wicks moisture well. Nice comfy fit - not too loose and not too tight. The material is lighter than expected and doesn't weight you down while on court.
on December 14, 2013
Wonderful came as schedule, GREAT FIT. would BUY it again thanks. No problems, best way to buy items for trip.
on September 25, 2014
Comfortable and the loose fit is what I wanted. I slept in it one night and woke up wrinkle free. That wasn't expected. The weather is getting cooler and the shirt stays fairly warm, especially when layered. I'm pretty impressed and will ask for more over Christmas. I may go down to an L size (6-2, 225 and 44 chest) to see how that fits. There is more than enough room with the XL ...but it will be interesting to see if a tighter fit will give better layering warmth.

Edit: I'v had a chance to wear the shirt for awhile now and cycle it through a number of washings. It still looks new. The shirt works well in cold or warm weather and I'm very happy with it. I've purchased 2 more this week in the same size (professional opinion on size and fit obtained from wife).
on April 1, 2015
All of my workout shirts are UA - loose fit large. I ordered this one, and the shirt fits, but the neck is way too small. I could barely pull over my head and it looked like a choke collar. I wear a size 17 1/2 neck size if that helps anyone. I will be purchasing in a store from now on, where I can try it on. Also had to pay for return shipping, which was frustrating since it was clearly a mis-cut shirt.
on July 24, 2016
This is such a great shirt from Under Armour. While I do enjoy their products I have noticed over the years that the sizing varies more now than it did a few years ago. I am 5'8, 158 lbs, in fairly good shape and used to have to buy size Medium or else the sleeves were digging into my armpits. Now I find that I have been buying size Small for the past year and the sleeves don't ride into my armpits. Not only that, but Medium looks like a baggy dress...so keep that in mind when buying their products (except for compression fit, which this is not). I bought the black which has a very cool/unique snakeskin like wetness look to it. It is very light and breathable, but not see through by any means and even though it is all black I have worn it outside with the temperature near 100 degrees and felt comfortable (that is to say that the black color doesn't absorb more heat as a black cotton shirt would). I would definitely recommend this shirt to anyone, just make sure you take into account that the UA sizing runs a bit bigger in general compared to other brands in my opinion.
on April 12, 2016
I live in Florida so I wear Under Armour Heatgear all day. This shirt seems to be made from a different fabric than the regular Heatgear and does not breathe as easily so it feels hotter to me. For temperatures 70 degrees or below, I think it would be fine but higher temperatures and in humidity, it just doesn't feel as comfortable as the regular Heatgear.

The look is nice. From the photo, I worried that it would be too shiny, like a 1970s polyester shirt, but the effect is actually more like the blue in Superman's costume. It does look wet all the time so people may think you're sweating a lot!
on January 30, 2016
I bought this as a gift to my boyfriend, and he loves it!! We were going out to dinner and he put it on, it fit him perfectly! The color that i bought him was a light grey with darker grey dots all over it. I thought for sure it wouldn't be nice, but it is. the feel is a very soft silky feel. While at dinner he said over and over how he really liked the shirt the color the feel, it was an awesome gift! Well i couldn't just stop and not think to buy some more with this dot design, so i have bought another one and getting ready to buy one for a valentines day gift! If you are looking for a great shirt this is it!