5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour - Sunglasses
Sunglasss arrived, they come in a silk bag so you can use to clean the lenses with this bag. Looking at the picture you can see thru the lenses, but in actual they have a reflective coating so when wearing them they are darker and you cannot see your eyes.
Published 21 months ago by BB

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit snug.
Thought it was a little bigger. I'm a big guy with a round face, so I need a somewhat wide fitting sunglasses. I also have Oakley sunglasses and they fit perfectly. These aren't bad. Just a tad bit snug for me.
Published 8 months ago by Billy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour - Sunglasses, December 12, 2012
Get alot of comments on these, also if your a fan of Duck Dynasty these are the exact same glasses that some of guys wear on the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 14, 2013
I got these for my husband and he loves them! He is a big guy and often finds that most sunglasses look small on him and/or fit too tight. He loves these they are good quality glasses like you would expect from UA. They came well packaged and shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour sun glasses, December 23, 2013
The glasses were the exact size as the ones I lost and came with a much smaller price tag. Could not be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sunglasses, June 18, 2013
The sunglasses fit great and I love the rubber nose piece so it won't slip off. Definitely recommend to others!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a bit snug., January 6, 2014
Billy (Miami, FL. United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality OK, May 28, 2014
The Under Armour emblem fell off the 1st day. They feel a little bulky. Overall not terrible but not my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, April 23, 2014
Great quality and clarity! Best glasses I ever owned very good price. Love this company! Every product is a home run

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Really keeps the sun out!, April 21, 2014
These sunglasses do EXACTLY what they are supposed to do- BLOCK THE SUN! They are so good they are the first pair of shades I haven't lost or broken in so long.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 3, 2014
L. Smith (Valenica, CA) - See all my reviews
My son really likes these. He had tried other styles of sunglasses but they just didn't look right on his face. Very nice shape for anyone with an oval face.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfortable, but..............., March 30, 2014
Common Sense (Orlando, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I like these glasses. I have purchased three pair of UA sunglasses and these are the only ones that fit. The other two I ended up giving away. For me, UA shades always seem to slide down my nose and the temple stems seem to push the lenses away from the eyes - not good. These have good facial coverage for a man with an average sized head. When closing, they snap into place - something unique for UA shades. Only problem is, the first time I closed mine, the Under Armour logo popped off. Luckily, i was sitting at a table and was able to find the tiny silver UA and glue it back in. I might not be as fortunate if the other side pops out eventually..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›