Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: one size|Color: Satin Black Frame/Gray Lens|Change

on January 27, 2015
These remind me of the Oakley Gascan sunglasses. Of all the glasses I own, I wear these the most. They just fit perfectly (even on my large noggin) and can take abuse without issue. They're built like a tank! I've dropped them on numerous occasions without creating a single scratch. Tint is dark, but not too dark, so they can be worn on not-quite-sunny days. I would definitely call them "big" or "oversized" sunglasses, so if you're a small individual, I would skip these... you'll probably end up looking like some sort of insect. But on my bobble-head, they don't look out of place.
on August 27, 2012
My wife bought me these for my birthday. She said that polarized is the only way to go, and I agree.
I am blessed with very good vision, and these lenses do not distort images in any way. I can't say that about other sunglasses I have owned, where I had to remove them to read distant freeway signage and such.

I like the plastic construction for the light weight. They are very comfortable to wear for hours.

Other reviewers are unhappy with the size. Yes, they are larger in size than most sunglasses for men. But that does not matter to me, as I am not exactly petite, if you know what I mean, my hat size is 7 and 5/8. So I like the size. But if you are a smaller person, they could make you look like an insect, possibly.
on August 25, 2015
Do you have a dome similar to a guild navigator? Do not fret! The folks at Under Armour know this and released the Prevail so you can look good while folding space for these evolutionarily stalled hairless monkeys.
I picked these up after reading other navigators on here share their hat sizes. I wear a 7 5/8 to 8 depending on the lid. These are not loose and more importantly not tight. They aren't polarized, something I was worried about before they arrived. They reduce glare quite a bit and are comfortable. I could wear these all day. If anyone is interested I can compare glare reduction with some Nike, Gargoyle or Ray Ban polarized sunglasses. They don't hurt my eyes or give me a headache like some sunglasses can. These are the first sunglasses I can wear on top of my head without looking stupid. You probably shouldn't attempt to wear these if you aren't in possession of a huge skull or have a ton of hair.

These feel really lightweight. I'd be scared to rely on storing these in the soft bag they came in alone. I picked up another Hazard 4 Milpod Sunglasses case here on Amazon to keep them in. It's a 1000D nylon hard case with a padded interior that can attach to a bag or fit easily in your pocket. I hear UA glasses are durable but I don't want to test it.
on August 15, 2012
I would have purchased these at Costco but they were out of stock. Lucky for me I found them on Amazon tax free and for $5 less! My regular glasses are Transitions - they darken in the sun but not inside a car (the glass filters out the UV rays). The sunglasses have a ridge on the inside of the frame and it rests perfectly over my regular glasses. I'm also happy with the quality and the wrap-around style for the protection it provides.
on April 22, 2015
Excellent Pair on sunglasses, received many compliments. FYI to those that are looking for this particular, They do fit bug somewhat, I do have a large head - I am not used to sunglasses that big for me hwoever they are nice! and as for the sun? HA - very nice protection, buy with confidence.
on August 2, 2015
It took me a while to get accustomed to the larger size of these glasses, but for a larger person (6'4), they fit and look perfectly fine (If you are a smaller framed person, these might look like one of those sunglasses/sunshields that go over normal prescription glasses lol). The grey lenses are a perfect shade that are not too dark but not too light. They will be plenty fine for those bright days on the lake and light enough for a mostly cloudy day. I have sensitive eyes so even a cloudy day can seem pretty bright to me. They definitely have that cool factor and it is hard to see the wearer's eyes through the lens'. They also fit my croakies so I can wear them around my neck. For 45 bucks, this is a great deal for a great looking/performing pair of shades.
on June 6, 2015
These shades are just what I was looking for. They fit perfectly on my face. Probably a little big if you have a small face and head. The only problem I might have is that they start to hurt around my ears. But for the price you can't go wrong!
on May 27, 2015
I bought these glasses for Motorcycle Riding and they are perfect. They protect my eyes as well as keep the wind out. This is my second set and I wanted to have one to keep in my truck and one set for riding with.
on August 29, 2012
Bought these glasses for my husband & he LOVES them. I am now ordering the same glasses in white for his birthday. He loves the way they fit right across his face & there is no gaping where wind can get through.
on April 27, 2014
I have owned many pairs of sunglasses over the years and these are without a doubt the best I've owned. The look, comfortable fit, and clear vision combine to make it stand out over other sunglasses. Because of the technology used in the lenses, they are great for blocking out the sun but are not to dark. Therefore they can easily be used indoors even with poor lighting. They look very nice. It is stylish but not overly stylish which is good because they won't be out of place if you are dressed very causally Yes, they are large. If your face is on the smaller side then they will not fit. average size face should be fine. I wear the glasses for hours at a time, never experience discomfort to my eyes. Due to a bad accident to my first pair, (they were ran over by a car) the frame got all bent up. However the lenses remained unharmed. after that I threw the lenses repeatedly against a brick wall, still couldn't break them.

See 1 answered question