Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Under Armour Men's Six Pairs of Resistor Low-Cut Socks
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on May 25, 2013
I've always loved UAs products, but these socks were just horrible. Every single sock developed a hole in the big toe within two weeks of purchasing them. I've had to throw them all out. This is absolutely ridiculous, as I've had other socks that have lasted years. Not sure what the problem is here. Very disappointed.
55 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2014
Be it either a bait and switch tactic or just unintentional deterioration of product quality due to changed production facilities and standards, these socks do not live up to their reputation as bestowed upon them from previous reviews. I wash them after 1 days use in the gentle and cold wash/dry cycles and only after 2 uses, they have already developed holes near the toes. I will definitely not be buying these socks again.
on April 8, 2015
I bought these socks and within 2 wears, they already had holes in them. I am so upset with this purchase. What a waste of money. This picture was taken after 1 day of wearing them.
review image
on July 6, 2014
I have been a fan of Under Armour sports products for sometime; that's why I am so disappointed about these socks. They are comfortable, but very thin and are not made to last. Out of the six pair, I had three which ripped at the toe seam during the first time wearing them. Absolutely unacceptable!!!
on January 14, 2014
These have been a staple for me for years! The previous model stood the test of time through all the abuse I could hand out. So when it came time to finally retire them I did a quick Amazon search for my trusty socks with out hesitation. BIG MISTAKE! I had hole's in a mater of weeks. I hate to say it but it seems UA has cut a bunch of corners to turn a larger dime?! Too bad. Even Nike last longer. Goodbye trusty socks. I won't be back.
on January 27, 2015
These were purchased on November 17, 2014. It has been a little over 2 months now. I now have multiple socks that have holes in the toes. Completely unacceptable. I have lesser quality socks that have held up for years. I won't be buying these again.
review image
on December 27, 2014
I tried these on, and at first thought "Wow, how comfortable and nice stretch". Then I wore them a day at work. It wore thru at the big toe. Now I keep my nails trimmed, and have NEVER had this problem with any other socks I have purchased. So I thought, what the heck and tried another pair the next day. Same thing. I will never buy these again.
on April 27, 2012
Good socks that fit well. I particularly like the white ones with the UA logo on the heel. I will also add that they are the right 'short' length to wear with joggers.

I wear a size 10.5 shoe and the large size in the socks fit perfectly.

Well recommended.

Cheers,
JFE
on December 18, 2014
I thought these socks would last longer because they were made by Under Armour. However, every single sock fell apart within 2 weeks. These socks are a complete waste of money. I have similar champion socks that I've had for well over a year and are still in great condition. Save your money and buy another brand. I don't comment very often on items I buy because I rarely have issues with anything from Amazon, but these socks are terrible.
on January 13, 2014
I've ordered this same package of socks twice. The first time I ordered them, they fit perfect and lasted quite a while. The second package of socks got holes in the heels after only a few months, and they lost their elasticity... so they aren't a "perfect fit" anymore.