5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes!
Published on August 4, 2012 by Playtime

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought
Not as comfortable as I thought, i weight 205 and these felt like the nike free, lightweight type of shoes, feet were hurting after few hours.
Published 6 months ago by Frank C.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes!, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Under Armour Spine RPM Men's Running Shoes (Apparel)
These shoes are unbelievably comfortable. It destroys my old Nike's. It conforms to your foot, its super breathable, is extremely supportive, and still light weight(under 10 oz). Under Armour has done an amazing job balancing support and weight with their spine technology. I recommend these shoes for anyone that wants a versatile athletic shoe or just a pair of good looking sneakers for casual wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars UA Spine RPM Running Shoes, December 19, 2012
The BEST pair of running shoes I've ever owned. Lightweight yet they provide ton's of cushioning. Did I mention they are the best pair of running shoes I've ever owned?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 30, 2013
very stylish very comfortable. any one with wide feet but should move up one full foot size. I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Running shoes (UA), January 4, 2013
Bought these shoes as part of a Christmas gift for our son. He is truly happy with our choice. They also come in red but I am glad we choose the black shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars I felt the size 9 was slightly small and perhaps ..., July 9, 2014
Kris Oka (San Francisco, CA and Honolulu, HI) - See all my reviews
I felt the size 9 was slightly small and perhaps a little narrow. The sole felt very rigid and hard , not much cushioning. This may improve with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Well constructed.

5.0 out of 5 stars UA shoes rock, June 24, 2014
Under Armour makes a fantastic shoe. Stylish, lightweight, comfortable. Only negative is fabric seems to catch a lot of dirt and hold onto it. But small minor observation. Love them

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoe, comfortable., May 9, 2014
Joe Davis (HOUSTON, TX, US) - See all my reviews
UA makes a really nice product. Shoe designer is getting better, but still has some work to do. Little pricey, but overall a nice product. I own this style in several other colors and have no complaints. Runs true to size and hold up really well. Ordered this color expecting more of a red colored sole. Shoe Sole and UA logos are very orange. My mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Men's UA Spine Running Shoes, April 7, 2014
Bought this for SIL's birthday, he says it's very comfortable and fits perfectly, he likes the style and the color combinations!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, February 14, 2014