4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my bald head warm.
I had one of these that I lost. This is my second one and I still like it. I don't know if I have a big head or not but it fits a bit tight and does not cross past half of my ears. I wouldn't mind if it was a bit bigger but I like the style and simplicity of it. No big graphics which is a plus for me.
Published on November 18, 2011 by Scott Graupmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Caution: Slides If You Have Hair, and Not All Fit The Same!
Published on January 18, 2012 by GhillieMan

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my bald head warm., November 18, 2011
This review is from: Under Armour Men's UA Tactical Arctic Beanie (Sports Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Caution: Slides If You Have Hair, and Not All Fit The Same!, January 18, 2012
I received and wore a couple of the Under Armour Artic Beanies recently over a period of one month. During that time, on the marine (OD) model, the size fitting differed and was much smaller than my black one, with the latter cap fitting very comfortably over my ears (the marine color did NOT.)The inner materials (liner) is different on the marine. Also, if you have medium to long hair these beanies tend to slide and require readjustment often. But if you do not have hair, they fit comfortably on the bare skin of your head.

With the above said, the artic beanies work well under helmets in very cold weather, as traditional watch caps are too thick.

Stay Safe,

...Chappy

4.0 out of 5 stars warmmmmm, September 15, 2011
Great hat made by UA for the price you could find something comprable and less $$ but under armour makes a quality product and I like the attention to detail they put into their products. the hat is a great color and will be great for cold weather.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit., October 14, 2013
I would say I am an average sized adult male (5'10, 180lbs, athletic) and this hat is not large enough to cover my ears completely. It is very nice construction but I ended up giving it to a female friend with a small head.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, November 20, 2013
This hat runs very small. Just an FYI, if your noggin is bigger than usual. I've already torn it trying to pull it over my ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, November 20, 2013
this hat is fantastic. it's not too hot, too tight, too itchy. it is just quite simply a fantastic lightweight, everyday type beanie

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Misleading, October 28, 2013
Very functional and great looking. But if you have a hat size of 7-3/8" or move it will run on the small size. It fits tight on me, I would prefer a looser fit but on cold days it's great. So the "one size fits all" claim is misleading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soldier gift, December 18, 2013
This was a gift for a soldier. I thought it would be perfect for him and some he could wear anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, October 21, 2013
Ive used several different beanies throughout the years. And I found the under armour fits the best under a helmet, keeps me warm and I don't sweat as much in this one. I will continue to order this brand for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!, October 18, 2013
Goes good with everything. Fits nice & snug & keeps my head nice & warm with my short hair cuts.

Rate and Discover Movies