5.0 out of 5 stars Coldgear compression leggings
These leggings will be good for my son to run in and to fish in and still be warm while outside.
Published on December 26, 2011 by Lis

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda cold
I got these mainly to help mitigate airsoft hits. So far so good, no bleeding. But from a "cold gear" aspect, wearing these tends to make my legs a little cooler. Beware if you are getting these to keep warm while standing still. Luckily I'm running around with these so even if it is cool I heat myself anyway.

Also waist runs a little tighter than I'd...
Published 3 months ago by Pingupenguins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coldgear compression leggings, December 26, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, March 28, 2013
These are exactly what I was looking for, and the sizing is true, and what I expected. Don't order up / down a size

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, December 24, 2012
My husband wears these for hunting, and won't wear anything else. He likes that they fit well, are comfortable, and wick away moisture from your body so you stay dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 23, 2012
Great product, played football with my and it kept me pretty warm. Only issue is it was just a little long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 1, 2011
I ordered these late Saturday night and received them Wednesday from Under Armour. Every time I have ordered from them they are more than prompt with shipping. I love this ColdGear style. They keep you warm outside, but not too warm when you are inside. I could wear them every day of the winter and not be uncomfortable. I highly recommend them for everything from everyday use to athletic activites. I will definately continue to purchase this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as I thought it'd be, February 3, 2013
They are very nice and fit just right; plus it's nice to have that front flap as it makes going to the bathroom easier. They're just not quite as warm as I thought they'd be. They still make a huge difference though on a cold day.

They definitely are much better than regular long-underwear, because the regular long-underwear had a tendency to bunch up and be real bulky under my work clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 28, 2013
Perfect for cold weather. I spend time in extreme cold weather and these are just perfect for travel and work.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, January 24, 2013
bought them for my father, size chart was perfect, keep him very warm, especially in north Dakota winters, working outside

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 31, 2012
Product continues to get better. Newest product has better material and maneuverability and lasts a lot longer. would recomend this product for anyone in cold areas working outside. these specific ones are great in 40's, 30,'s and much lower, even with uniform pants only covering

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic leggings, February 10, 2014
i use them for hockey, inline skating in the cold and ice skating (indoor and outdoor) - they are comfortable and the compression really helps with moisture wicking (i sweat a lot - but with these i finish my workout almost dry) - get a matching top and you will be all set - in the winter weather of NYC having this really helps battle the wind, if you run or bike these will work well too, just through a thin pair of pants of shorts over them and you will be comfortable as well as the people around you wont feel strange walking some dude running in tights :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›