5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag
Published 16 months ago by Samantha

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work if you wear large shoes
Decent bag with one glaring problem: the shoe pocket isn't large enough to easily fit by shoes. I wear men's 10.5.
Published 7 months ago by S from Mass,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, September 30, 2013
Love the colors of this bag! Works great as a smaller size gym bag, but I can fit a lot in it. Has a seperate compartment for shoes with a mesh opening to air them out. Also has a small outer pocket great for keys, phone, etc. Has enough room for a full change of clothes including bulky winter clothes. Also has a mesh pocket on the outside for a water bottle and other items. Could also work as an overnight bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the look and the pockets, December 8, 2013
Danielle (TUSTIN, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I really like Under Armour products, so I'm usually willing to spend a little bit more on them. I love the color of this bag, and the pockets. There's a ventilated pocket which fits my running shoes (please note I'm a ladies' size 7.5), a small felt pocket where I can keep valuables that I don't want getting scratched up, and of course the large main pocket. I can fit everything I need for the gym, but I don't bring any specialized equipment. It can fit my towel (not a huge towel but better than what I can get at the gym), my gym clothes, a medium toiletry bag, two water bottles, my travel sized clorox wipes, my phone and headphones, my running shoes, some spare clothes for after the gym, and a couple of other odds and ends. The shoulder strap is pretty comfy (which is important to me), but I do wish it were a little thicker. I'm sure you can get a similar gym bag for cheaper, but I'm hoping since it's Under Armour it will last me a good long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, October 2, 2013
T. Pinto (PITTSFIELD, NH, US) - See all my reviews
This bag is the perfect size! My daughter absolutely loves it. She uses it for soccer and it keeps her stuff dry and clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 12, 2013
It's the perfect size! My daughter uses it for soccer, but she is changing into soccer clothes from school uniform. Plenty of space for soccer stuff and later school uniform stuff. Durable and easy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect, October 19, 2013
Great size as a gym/overnight bag and I love the water resistant skin. My only two thoughts for improvement would be a larger front pocket and an interior lined sunglasses pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., October 24, 2013
Got this for my fiancé. Perfect for carrying extra clothes for when she goes to the gym. No complaints here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovi it, July 21, 2013
I love this bag. It is great for what I need. The only thing i wish was different with the bag was that the shoulder strap was detachable other than that it is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a flat bottom bag, March 19, 2014
From the picture, I'd thought this bag had a hard bottom, but it does not. Doesn't make the bag bad, just providing some information that someone may find useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag Great Price, April 14, 2014
Very good price for a high quality bag.
Its durable, waterproof, and extremely spacious.
I'm a student who goes to the gym in between classes and it carried all of my gym clothes, which included my gym shoes, workout clothes, and change gear, in addition to my school textbooks, notebook, laptop, and it still had plenty of room in it.
Stylish as well.

Definitely buy! It's also a great carry-on for plane rides or short trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this duffle bag for my daughter for track., March 15, 2014
My daughter just loves this duffle bag. If you are looking for a smaller compact gym bag this is it. The bag fits everything she needs in it without lugging around a big one. Looks great, like the material and the compartments as well. Received very quickly. I would highly recommend.

Under Armour UA Hustle SM Duffel