5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!
Published 13 months ago by RunninMama

1.0 out of 5 stars not cool
I was under the impression I was buying a real under armour purse, but it was a total made in china knock off, all the materials used to make this purse was a cheap version of the real under armour purse I was trying to replace for someone. Not cool Amazon!
Published 7 months ago by Becca Cochran

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, July 30, 2013
Yes, this was more than what I wanted to pay and was nervous about receiving it, but this bag is functional and stylish. I love the versatility of the hobo style and cross body. It's room enough to use as a regular purse, go to work, school and even travel. I put my SLR camera (in a soft case) along with my wallet and other things I normally carry. It's sleek too! The zip pockets on the outside are discreet and makes accessing my phone and keys a cinch. No digging in the bigger compartment when the secret pockets are right where you need them. Love love this purchase that the price doesn't bother me anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars not cool, January 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The cross-body strap attachment hooks are the only downside..., April 29, 2014
I love this bag! I love everything except the faulty cross-body strap attachment hooks that another reviewer mentioned. They come unhooked all the time. But the bag is so great otherwise I still had to give it 5 stars! It stands up on its own and the fleece-lined side pockets are awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars My everyday bag, March 18, 2014
This bag is exactly what I was looking for. I'm an athletic woman and I like that I can take this bag to work and go straight to the gym (or vice versa) without it looking out of place at all. The size is perfect and it has a structure to it so it doesn't just flop out of shape. I can toss my lunchbox in there without the worry it'll spill and tip all over the place.

My only issue is the clips where the crossbody strap is placed. I guess the spring in the clip of the strap isn't too strong. So occasionally at the right angle, the strap will I clip itself. It's only happened twice, while sitting in my car or on the bus.

Other then that, it is legitimate, it's sold by under armour, not a reseller or a fake. Very happy with this bag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I pictured, December 31, 2013
this bag is not gray. It is mostly a weird plum color. Totally dissappointed with UA on this one. Even my fiance commented on how ugly it was when I opened it-which is rare that he would remark. Definitely sending this back. Not the "perfect" bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, practical and sturdy, September 2, 2013
KLF (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great bag for space - my MacBook Air fits in it, and I still have plenty of room for other items. The strap does a nice job with weight distribution so it doesn't cut or dig in. And the hidden pockets are actually lined with a short, faux-fur-like lining, perfect for cel phones. Not many pockets but I didn't find that to be a major issue.

The one thing I didn't anticipate was the number of compliments I received on this bag from men. I work in a pretty male-dominant area and many, many of them have commented on this bag favorably on trips in the elevator. A nice surprise.

Overall a roomy, stylish bag that you can fit nearly everything in. Cleans fairly easily and so far has worn quite well with heavy use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, light, comfortable on the shoulder!, February 13, 2014
I've been looking for a bag for a long time! This cross-body strap distributes the weight very nicely. I didn't think I'd like the shoulder straps. They both stay on the shoulder and the bag itself is so light! (But not so light that you have to hike your shoulder up to keep the bag on it.) The inside is roomy AND the outside pockets are SOFT LINING! I wish my gloves were like the inside pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to be organized., July 13, 2014
Just the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, May 25, 2014
Strong and ligth, big in res pace i love the size and colors, i can put Almost anything inside x

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, April 29, 2014
Good quality, great look.
Great for fitness and shopping...
Very-very soft interior) lots of small pockets
Really happy with it)