5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sunglasses
These sunglasses are bigger than I thought they would be, but after adjusting the nose piece a little bit, they fit perfectly, and the lens coverage is great. I love that I have peripheral vision in these glasses. There is very little to no lens distortion, so they're great for all outdoor activities.
Published 21 months ago by A. Hoops

3.0 out of 5 stars So So!
As advertised, this glasses are big (not "quite", but big), the lens coverage is 100%, I think they are not for daily use, seems to me more useful for outdoor activities. I actually bought this as a present to my brother to practice fly fishing in the Patagonian rivers of Chile.

Published 18 months ago by Rodrigo Palma Saa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sunglasses, May 16, 2013
A. Hoops "Jolly Mon" (Can't be found by latitude or longitude) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 9, 2013
love the eye wear from Under Armour. Got me a big head and these babies fit to greatness!!! I will be buying another pair in the wake of a death of my current ones

4.0 out of 5 stars Always loved this product., April 23, 2014
I order this style and brand for my boyfriend. This is the only pair of sunglasses he will wear ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Glasses, April 5, 2014
This is my first pair of Under Armour glasses and I have to say they are excellent. They are on the bigger size but that is what I needed. I have a heart shape face so standard size glasses do not come down far enough to stop sunlight from reflecting off my cheekbone up into my eyes. These glasses take care of that. The glasses are also lightweight and comfortable. I liked them so much I bought two pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, March 24, 2014
I have had multiple pairs of oakleys, and spys. These glasses are are by far the best I've had. I would recommend these to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 18, 2014
Real big, but awesome and it kinda sucks i just got glass so they don't fit all that well. Gotta get though

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Under Armour Unisex Rumble Sunglass (Apparel)
the glasses are great the only complaint is that they feel a bit light and they're a bit bigger than i thought they would be,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glasses, February 10, 2014
Exactly what I wanted. They fit perfectly and are even clearer than I thought they would be. I will definitely by another pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Head, August 26, 2013
Great fit for my big head. I have a problem finding "large" sunglasses. Great style and I like the polarized lens.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So!, August 26, 2013

The thing that I don't like is that they feel cheaply made, the frame and the glasses, so I feel I'm paying for brand and not for quality, that lowers my satisfaction.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›