Under Armour PTH® Victory Large Team Duffle Bag One Size Fits All Graphite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Zipper closure
- Custom card for team number or initials so your duffel bag is always easy to find
- Space for team customization so they know who you stand with
- Roomy main-zip compartment to carry all your gear and then some
- Additional side storage pocket
- Mesh ventilation for breathability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Custom card for team number or initials so your duffel bag is always easy to find. Space for team customization so they know who you stand with. Roomy main-zip compartment to carry all your gear and then some. Additional side storage pocket. Mesh ventilation for breathability. Adjustable, padded shoulder strap and carry handle provide on-the-go comfort on your way to or from the gym. Side pocket pull handle makes it easy to grab. Large UA logo adds style and statement. Dimensions: 29.5" x 14" x 13". Cubic Volume: 5500. Polyester/Nylon. Imported.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.6 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B005F4T5R0
- Item model number: 1218047-040
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It's very well made, the zippers come off as flimsy, but they hold up to open after close. The stitching is fabulous, the material is super strong and the strap is very well designed and put together. And this bag is huge.
I'm a fan, carry it everyday. If something goes wrong, I'll be sure to let you know, but as of 2 months of use, this is a stand up triple.
- Very spacious
- Grippy material on the underside of the shoulder strap
- Handle on the side for hanging up or carrying on end
- Very smooth zippers
- One of the side pouches has a little vent
- Just a bit too big. I wish it were a couple inches smaller on each side (I know there are smaller versions, but I wanted the double zipper on the mouth, which the other models don't offer).
- The front mesh pouch is just a bit too shallow to be useful for much. I keep a small towel in it, but it falls out when I hang it up sometimes. If the pouch were just a bit deeper, it'd be perfect and work much better.
- There are no pouches on the inside of the main bag, aside from a tiny pouch for electronics or keys. Some zippered pockets would be perfect for keeping bits and pieces in.
- No double zippers on any opening besides the main opening.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag, lots of room and made well. We bought one for each of us for vacations and we are very happy with them.Published 12 months ago by Gremlin21
The Under Armour bag was for my son's birthday. He was very pleased with its size, color and weight.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
My husband uses this all the time when we travel. It's a large bag but perfect for traveling so if you need the space it's there, but it isn't too baggy if you don't need to fill... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amanda
My husband loves this gym bag. It works nicely for him and is a good size. It is light weight and very durable.Published 16 months ago by Jennhowery