5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Published on September 30, 2011 by The Steel Phantom

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as tough as expected
I was very excited for this bag until I traveled with it for the first time (and the shoulder strap snapped off). Since I had just flown with it, I know that the bag had 42 lbs in it. I am assuming this is just a one time deal since I have always had good luck with Under Armour products.
Published on November 8, 2011 by Raf

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, September 30, 2011
I was torn between getting this bag or the medium sized one. The price difference at the time was only $10, but I didn't want to go for overkill. My decision came down to, "well, I can use this bag for trips and stuff too", so I went with the large. It's a very nice sized bag. What I mainly looked for in reviews was to see what everyone could fit in it. I was curious if my gym stuff, plus my military uniform could fit, and it definitely does. I *easily* fit a pair of boots, camo pants, t-shirt, camo shirt, towel, and shower stuff. With tons of room to spare. I easily could have gone with the medium for gym-stuff alone, but don't regret the large one bit since I can use it for other stuff as well. Great bag, great material, lots of storage and pockets for extras. No regrets, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 15, 2011
Jordan "jberkley17" (Chapel Hill, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Great bag. I can pack all my sparing gear, extra set of boxing gloves, plus extra cloths and uniform. Nice side pocket for phone, wallet, etc. end caps zip and i can put a couple of books and such in there. good wide pad on strap. I would recommend and it looks good too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as tough as expected, November 8, 2011
Raf "DRC" (New York, New York) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, February 3, 2013
I would recommend bag but it is very large~ a little too big for gym. Great for travel ~ can fit a lot of clothing and it is very strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, it's big., January 18, 2013
This is a huge bag. I felt foolish carrying my running shoes, a towel and some workout clothes in it. Then I realized, I can carry everything I need in this bad boy. I throw and extra uniform in it, some extra tools, basically whatever I might need.

It's very well made, the zippers come off as flimsy, but they hold up to open after close. The stitching is fabulous, the material is super strong and the strap is very well designed and put together. And this bag is huge.

Huge.

I'm a fan, carry it everyday. If something goes wrong, I'll be sure to let you know, but as of 2 months of use, this is a stand up triple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, very large, January 24, 2013
Got this for my son to use for school. It is large enough for his football pads to fit in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., January 13, 2013
Pros:
- Very spacious
- Grippy material on the underside of the shoulder strap
- Handle on the side for hanging up or carrying on end
- Very smooth zippers
- One of the side pouches has a little vent

Cons:
- Just a bit too big. I wish it were a couple inches smaller on each side (I know there are smaller versions, but I wanted the double zipper on the mouth, which the other models don't offer).
- The front mesh pouch is just a bit too shallow to be useful for much. I keep a small towel in it, but it falls out when I hang it up sometimes. If the pouch were just a bit deeper, it'd be perfect and work much better.
- There are no pouches on the inside of the main bag, aside from a tiny pouch for electronics or keys. Some zippered pockets would be perfect for keeping bits and pieces in.
- No double zippers on any opening besides the main opening.

4.0 out of 5 stars large, December 13, 2012
Plenty of room for my stuff .. too big for the locker at the gym...great for traveling . I had to buy a different bag for the gym. But I'm happy with is bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spacious bag for holding all one's stuff, May 12, 2012
I was looking for a bag to store all of my daughter's in-line skating things (I pack two pairs just in case we have a play date with a friend). What I like most about this bag is that it has a large, roomy main compartment that can easily accommodate lots of things. There are also two side pockets to provide extra storage (I use it to store water and snacks). The bag also has mesh ventilation which helps to circulate air and keep bad odors down. The one improvement I would have made is extra padding on the bottom to ensure long-term durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Large, March 5, 2013
John Lopez IV (SAN ANTONIO, TX, US) - See all my reviews
Be forewarned this is not a typical gym bag it is HUGE, great for heavy packing and is high quality!