5.0 out of 5 stars I wear these CONSTANTLY
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
These tights slide down as you work out and the large blocks of color at the back of leg makes my butt look huge. I do Pilates and before I had even started my session I knew I was going to hate these tights as they were sliding down on me from just walking. By the end of the session I was ready to yank them off and throw them in the trash.
Published 8 months ago by Ellen

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear these CONSTANTLY, May 8, 2013
I am planning on buying at least every color of these. The fit is AMAZING, right on spot, they don't fall down. The bottoms hit exactly where they should, and the color is wicked cute. I really couldn't ask for a better pair of capris, I am completely in love with these. I have to fight myself not to wear them every single day I go to the gym. Oh- and they have a camel toe pad, for serious. No camel toes in these!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be buying more..., February 4, 2013
these fit like a glove and stayed put. I didn't have to tug them up once which allowed me to focus on my workout instead. They stayed put during sumo squats even! I will be adding more of this style to my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for everything except running..., October 16, 2013
I was leaning toward 3 stars, but they are well made and comfortable - as long as you're not running. There was nothing I could do to keep these up while running. As a result, I was running wile holding them up with one hand, looking like a complete idiot on my trial run with these. The fabric is super soft and comfy, but also very slick. If the waist was smaller it would probably work out ok. Perhaps size down and they would work. FYI, I am 5'10" 150lbs and a size 6. Ordered a medium. Length wise they are ok. Hit me right below the knee cap, which is a bit shorter than they are supposed to look but at my height you get used to such things. They seem to do ok with kettlebell workouts, so not a total loss but I need running stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, May 2, 2013
Amazon Customer (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
these pants fit great and i've already used them in an obstical course race. the waist fit good and around the knee where it's usually too tight, fit just right.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, March 28, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fit, March 5, 2014
I ordered an extra large for fear that the item would fit small. I was right. I'm not really sure of the size chart used when making this item, but it was clearly not for women that wear large/extra large sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pant!, August 29, 2013
What an amazing workout pant. Fits true to size, Great for hourglass figures. Great Material, Style and Design. Used for spinning class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Booty pants!, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Women's UA Fly-By Compression Capri (Misc.)
I bought a pair of these for jogging. They are a little tight on my big butt. My husband likes that though. He told me to order another pair so I just did. The compression works well, and these pants even hold up in my boot camp class at the gym. These are ok in the Houston climate for fall in the 50s and 60 degree weather. But once it gets to the 30s and 40s, I will have to switch to my full length pants. I really like the pocket in the back which I use for carrying keys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable with nice features, September 13, 2013
Andrea Polk (Pacific Northwest - USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Under Armour Women's UA Fly-By Compression Capri (Misc.)
I purchased two of these at a local shop on clearance, being drawn to them by the contrasting color panels and of course the Under Armour brand name. I wear UA shirts all the time, but find that many of the pants and capris don't have the kind of fit I have enjoyed from other brands.

I'm 5'6" and 150 pounds. Waist 30" with 35" hips (no butt). My legs are muscular, which often presents a problem for me in all pants - not just workout wear. I purchased a LG in these and while they fit in the legs, the waist is a bit slack. They don't fall down, but the crotch of the capri sometimes slips down if I'm wearing slick undies.

Despite the not-perfect fit, I like them. The color around the waist is and the panels from the knee backs down, is sharp, and curve defining. The capris breathe well and there's a little zippered pocket on the back waist for a key, change or even a Apple iPod nano 8 GB Silver (6th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer).

The fabric is compression, but it's not thick. Very easy to move in and not binding. These are definitely for warm weather and/or indoor workouts. I lift weights and do cardio in them, and have been pleased with their quality and performance. The only reason for the 4 out of 5 stars is the fit is not necessarily as recommended by UA (which despite my love for the brand) which is often the case with all their clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for running!, March 6, 2014
Nadak (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Women's UA Fly-By Compression Capri (Misc.)
I bought these capris specifically for running in temperatures that are too cool for shorts and too hot for running pants. I tend to get really sweaty when I run, and these do a great job of wicking away moisture. They stay perfectly in place - I have not had a problem with the leg openings riding up or with the waist band riding down or folding (for reference, I am 5'6", 120 pounds and got two smalls in different colors), and I really like the back pocket for keeping house keys in! I haven't tried other capris for comparison, but I would buy another pair of these in a heartbeat.

Under Armour Women's UA Fly-By Compression Capri