4.0 out of 5 stars Great length Capris
These Capri's are the perfect length, not too long and not too short (I'm 5'6" and ordered a medium). According to the UA tag, they have 4 levels of fit, compression, fitted, semi-fitted, and loose. These are listed as fitted. They are on the good side of being thin (NOT see through), but fast to wick sweat and feel light, perfect for outdoor summer activities.
If...
Published 17 months ago by Mimi Rockefeller

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants on the Ground!
Published 17 months ago by Darla D. Snyder

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants on the Ground!, March 3, 2013
Ok, I knew that would get your attention. But seriously, why did you skimp on the elastic in the wasteband on these gorgeous capris? Just a little more would keep my pants up! I was so excited w/the look that I ripped off the tags of both pair before wearing them to class. Wish I hadn't b/coz I would have returned the other one. I'm constantly pulling them up and they are the right size for me. 5' 6", 138 lbs. I hope Under Armour goes back to the super strong elastic they have in their other pants :(
Maybe if I lose more weight I'll buy a small and see if that makes a difference. Heck, maybe I can find an elastic belt that doesn't show through your shirt and it will keep my pants from falling down to the ground!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost shape, fall down, June 22, 2013
These are not good for aerobics class, or anything you will be bouncing around in. After the first wash, they keep falling down even though the band is tight on my waist. I hand washed and dried them, so It's not anything I've done. Since I've washed and worn them, I can't send them back. Waste of a lot of money. My Walmart ones are better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great length Capris, March 1, 2013
If you look at the photo of the pants alone, you can see a thin pink band around the top inside waist. This band material has less stretch than the pants themselves, so it keeps them up and doesn't let them slide down like so many exercise pants do without a drawstring.
Personally, I like these pants for running at the gym or general strength training, but I prefer a wider waistband for Pilates or other exercises that involved a lot of bending at the waist. During a kickboxing class, they were great and stayed up.
Although I like them and keep them in the normal rotation, I won't be ordering any additional pairs because they are similar to everything else out there. Still looking for the perfect pair (would love these more if they had a zippered pocket).

2.0 out of 5 stars no elasticity, March 19, 2014
I am super athletic, and need clothes that hold up.
these run very large, and have very little elasticity.
not a keeper.

3.0 out of 5 stars See through, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Under Armour Women's HeatGear® Sonic All-In-One Capri (Misc.)
Nice fit, it hugs your body comfortably. Nice and very comfortable material but see through. I'm 5'5, 122 lbs and small fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, October 5, 2013
Love these! They run a little big but still work well for working out! They are tight but not hot while working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the way these look, but get a size smaller, August 15, 2013
I got these in two different colors and they run big but I liked them so much I wore them as long as I could stand them being too big and went ahead and ordered the smaller size...

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, July 1, 2013
I am an Under Armour fan but I do not care for these Capri bottoms. The fit is not for curvy girls like my self and they are kinda see through. Me no likey

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 25, 2013
I returned these tights as I wasn't all that impressed. They look great on the model, but in real life they are quite thin. Not my favourite.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have listened!, August 18, 2014
Although I loved the design, I hated the fit and the material. The material itself is very thin. You do not even need to bend over to see your underwear. The fit is not flattering either. The fit is tight in certain areas but loose in others. When I run the pants begin to fall from my hips even though they fit well around all the other areas. I have only worn them 2 times since I bought them.

Under Armour Women's HeatGear® Sonic All-In-One Capri