Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

I own 12 of these UA Tech shirts and for the most part, I love 'em! What's the reason I don't give them 5 stars? After multiple washings and dryings, the fabric tends to pill.

Another reason I give it less than the full 5 stars, even if you wear deodorant, but sweat while working out, these shirts will (again, over time) retain odors - no matter what laundry detergent you use. NOTE: I know this may be just my own special breed of chemicals that has done this to my UA Tech shirts, but take it as an FYI if you, like me, sweat a lot during workouts. If you're buying these for looking cute around town, the retained odor should be no issue at all.

Overall, these are well made, comfortable, loose fit UA shirts which are lightweight and perfect for working out or hanging out in warm weather. They don't shrink or lose their shape. (I have a 40" chest and purchase Large in these tees, wearing a compression bra underneath.) The colors are vibrant and the price is on par with similar garments from other makers.

Because the fabric is fairly thin, my bra does show through with some colors. Take this into consideration when purchasing and/or wearing different colored bras underneath these tees.
44 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2014
Love this shirt - great fit (I'm between size 12-14 and the Large fits great). It doesn't ride up during workouts and It keeps me pretty cool during high-intensity workouts. The color is great and long lasting - washed and dried it after each workout and the fit remained the same.
on February 23, 2013
I have recently started running, and ths shirt is pretty nice for it, the fabric is fresh and it fits just right to my body, given that is semi fitted, and doesn't show my "problem" parts :) I recommend it.
on April 6, 2014
Ordered three Under Armour t-shirts for an upcoming Caribbean sailing trip. We'll also be doing a lot of hiking as we go from island to island. Shirts have a nice fit, not too loose, not too tight, will dry quickly, wicking properties to keep me cool and dry and won't take up much space...important as we're only allowed to bring a backpack for 1 week of travel. Very comfortable feel. Should be perfect for land and sea. Big fan of Under Armour products. If it's quality you're looking for, you can't go wrong with Under Armour.
on October 2, 2014
Got several of these for my daughter to use for her outdoor Texas workouts. Her main concern was staying cool, with a shirt that would wick out the moisture from sweating. I figured the anti-odor feature would be a bonus.

The shirt has a looser fit than other styles from Under Armour, which is a benefit if you're not 100% perfectly toned (but I wouldn't recommend if you are really out of shape). It is very very thin by design---great for cooling but not so great if you hate seeing bra colors and lines showing through. As far as odor protection, she rated it a fail on that feature; I keep these shirts separate from other laundry and wash with a special "sports" detergent but they still seem to retain some odor.
on April 7, 2014
I purchased 2 and returned 2. I ordered a Medium since the majority of reviews said they "ran large". I think they are "true to size". I will reorder the large that I normally wear. Nice quality tops!
on September 11, 2013
I love these shirts. Great for workout or everyday wear. Looks great, comfortable and great colors. Shirts are true to size.
on July 5, 2016
I have 14 of these shirts that I have bought over the past 2 years. 2 -3 times a year I purchase 4 shirts. They are great for me, as I work outside with animals in south florida. They wick well, fit comfortably and look clean and professional throughout a long day (vav tshirts). I kissed a lot of "frog" t-shirts before I found these!

My most recent purchase of these 2 (in Aquaduct) and 2 in purple (twilight purple) are bigger than all the others. They are at least an inch longer, the sleeves are about 1/2 inch longer on each side, and the weave seems looser/sloppier (sorry that isn't very technical, but if you wear a lot of knits, you know what I mean).

Because of the reasons in 1st para, i will continue to buy them, but may look around for another v-neck athletic top. Or maybe the Small is also larger these days, and that will work for me. In either case, more work for me!
on January 18, 2015
Love this shirt but it runs very large compared to other UA women's tech short sleeve shirts. It also runs long than previous models. Returning the medium for a size small solved the problem. It is a nice light material that hangs comfortably on the body and washes well.
on January 29, 2015
It's simple yet classy as far as workout clothes go. I like to layer it with my citrus orange zip up hoodie and a darker gray UA storm pants. I wear it to work as well with jeans on casual days. It's pretty much perfect for everyday wear. It's a looser fitting shirt which I appreciate.