5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy
I like these a lot! You definitely want to make sure you buy an appropriate size, because these bad boys are very form fitting. That said, they're very comfortable and flattering. I'm always nervous buying clothes online but these are great for working out and fit nicely. They're lightweight and breathable.

Highly recommend!
Published 8 months ago by EM&EM

3.0 out of 5 stars Underarmour has changed sizing
Published 7 months ago by Tox grad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Underarmour has changed sizing, November 24, 2013
I have plenty of pairs of underarmour capris. And yes the fit does make a difference however I have previous fit perfectly into XL capris in the past and now the XLs are too big (and no, I have not lost weight or otherwise had a change in my figure). Now these capris will not stay in place as I walk around because the waist band is too loose, so there is no way I will be able to workout in them. Shame on underarmour for not warning people that sizing has changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, October 20, 2013

Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly thin, December 5, 2013
I'm an Under Armour devotee, and I normally love their running capris, but these are really on the thin side. They'd work great as a base layer if you're going to be out in the cold for a while or something, but I'll only wear them for running in the gym or in warmer weather. I'm also not a fan of the flimsy elastic, which doesn't stay up very well. I have to yank them up quite a bit while I'm wearing them which is less than ideal. I'd suggest ordering a size down!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cerise colored capris are see-through, December 14, 2013
Kim (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of Under Armour because of their quality, however I was disappointed with the cerise colored capris I purchased on this link. I wear a size one and purchased a small. The capris are so thin and see-through, you can make out every detail, see every freckle on my body and ...everything else.

Only purchase the cerise colored capris if you plan to layer them with other garments.

I notice this seems to be a mixed bag of products including various styles and colors of bottoms and tops on this link...

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour top, August 15, 2013
Top was a little long on me but I am short so that is to be expected,it is semi-fitted so also a little loose,guess I prefer the fitted UA tops for running,seem to work better for me..quality is excellent,usually can't go wrong with Under Armour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Under Armour Capris, March 30, 2014
I like these capris for my workouts. They are lighter weight then I originally thought they would be but there is nothing wrong with that. I like the color and I like anything Under Armour!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad fitting, March 27, 2014
They did not fit right. Do not go by the fitting guide!!! If you are planning on buying these I suggest you buy a size larger than what you usually wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slides down!, March 23, 2014
I bought these pants in a large the size I wear in most brands. During my workout they slipped down. I had to kept pulling them up. So frustrating!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, March 5, 2014
I thought that this was going to be very fitted as others had mentioned but I bought an XS and it fit me still a little loose but I love it. I'm actually happy that it didn't have a super tight fit and this loose fit is very flattering and versatile. I've worn this already with jeans, leggings, shorts. It's a great buy! Btw, I'm 5'4", I'm a size 34 D and I weigh 124 and the XS fit perfect. Hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars really thin, March 3, 2014
I like the shirt, its thin which i was really use to.i felt like i needed a shirt under it,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›