5.0 out of 5 stars love this top
Nice pink, true to sizeand what a great price too! Cute for spring/summer! The material is nice on this top you will get alot of wear.
Published 3 months ago by Millie N

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very large - color not as pictured.
Again, with the inconsistent sizing. A size small fits like a large - very loose throughout the shoulders and long in the torso. Also, another buyer noted that the coloring pictured is inaccurate - and it is. The shirt is actually more of a heather gray. It is extremely lightweight and comfortable, but the sizing sort of let me down on this one.
Published 29 days ago by Rai Hanby

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs very large - color not as pictured., July 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love this top, May 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and looks good, April 24, 2014
I actually get regular compliments at the gym on this shirt - from men and women. The mottled grey looks really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, March 27, 2014
I absolutely love this shirt! I feel very feminine with the v-neck and the shirt is loose fitting so it hides unflattering bulges. I bought three more!

5.0 out of 5 stars UA the Best, January 2, 2014
A most definite to buy! UA is the top of the line work out wear. I suggest this line to all

5.0 out of 5 stars I think I'll order another one, December 18, 2013
Lynn koepke (CHESTERFIELD, MO, US) - See all my reviews
I'm very pleased with the quality, color and fit. I'll look for more colors in the future (It's comfortable and washed well)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered Black, Received Gray, December 13, 2013
Kaci (Colorado, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great shirt, true to size. But I specifically ordered a black shirt and they shipped a gray one. I had it shipped directly to the person who was receiving it as a gift, so I didn't know about the error until they had already opened it. I was disappointed that they didn't get the shirt they asked for on their wishlist. But overall, it's still a good product... just not the one I bought.

Rate and Discover Movies