Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon May 12, 2011
I have this in Elderberry and I love it. I was sick of wearing regular cotton tank tops that would retain sweat and I didn't like how my other sleeveless work out tops covered all the way to the tip of my shoulder leaving a rather large tan line. So, I broke down and bought this one in the store. I ran a few miles in it as soon as I left the store and I'm in love. Like another reviewer said, the shirt was wet with sweat for a bit after my run, but I wasn't. I love the material. I love that it is longer, like another reviewer said, because I can't stand my shirt riding up on me when I'm running. I plan on ordering a few more of these to have in rotation. I am highly impressed with these and hope to find some running shorts that I am equally in love with. I hope this helps.

*Update* I've just purchased this in the charcoal color, the teal color, and Women's Team Girl Victory Graphic Tank Tops by Under Armour which has a screen print on the front. I've also found the perfect running shorts that I love just as much as these tanks. It's the Women's Zibe Short Bottoms by Under Armour. The only downside to the shorts is that they only come in teal, pink, and black. I hope this helps.
on March 25, 2011
Great tank top! It has a slightly longer fit so it doesn't ride up when I'm working out. It has a very flattering cut. I straddle a small-medium size usually. I went with the medium on this top and it was perfect. The material does feel different than a lot of performance tops out there. It appears shiny and is slightly ribbed. When you are done working out, the shirt will be soaked with sweat but you won't. I have taken this tank top through hours of aerobics classes at the gyms and also miles and miles on the treadmill. I only had a problem with chaffing one time on an very long run (8 miles) when the gym was very hot...but given the workout/environment, I would have chaffed with most other tanks as well. (Again, that was one workout out of many.) I am buying more colors of this tank and will just add some BodyGlide Bodyglide Advanced Technical Formula - .45 ozunder my arms for my longer runs.
on January 9, 2014
I ordered several colors and I can wear them for working out or under shirts in situations where it's not appropriate to show cleavage. I'm 5'7" and currently wear an XL or 14/16, 38-40DD bust. I ordered this in an XL and it fits great. Unstretched it measures 16.5" across the bust, narrowing to 16" across the waist, and 19" across the bottom at the hips. However, it has PLENTY of stretch and flex and fits great. It's not loose and fits well to my body but it's not tight either. If you want a really snug fit you may want to go down a size. It's long and great for layering or if necessary could easily be tucked in.
on July 13, 2013
First off, I love the color of this shirt! I ordered it in Monarchy and the color is just beautiful. I am between a medium and a large, and after reading other reviews decided to order a large. The shirt fits great- it keeps its shape but does not cling to your body like a glove. It is still form fitting, but you don't have to squeeze into it. If you are between sizes and don't like your workout shirts to be extremely tight, I would suggest going to the bigger size. The shirt itself is so comfortable and really does keep your body cool as you workout. I am so happy with this shirt and am definitely considering buying more in different colors!
on July 12, 2013
This tank looks great., however it DOES run a little smaller than I had planned for it too. That's mostly due to my error as I didn't realize it was a fitted tank. If you are looking for a looser fit make sure to order a size higher than what you normally would.
on July 1, 2013
I shy away from buying clothing online but also like to hear what others have to say about a product before buying it. I'm glad I got this tank top! It fits perfectly, and does absorb the sweat from your body. I would definitely recommend it and I'm thinking of getting additional colors. I'm 5'5", 141lbs and the Medium fits fine.
on July 9, 2013
I absolutely love these tank tops to work out in! I first bought a black one in XL (I usually wear a large) because I was scared it was going to be a little too tight like most work out tops tend to be. These definitely fit true to size because the XL was too big on me. It's wearable though, so I kept it and ordered a large in the yellow one. The large fits me perfectly and the color is AWESOME! I'm 5'10 so I have trouble finding tank tops that are long enough and don't ride up on me when I'm running, but these are super long and stay in place. I'll definitely be purchasing more in different colors!
on April 15, 2011
I either wear this shirt under my regular clothes for warmth in the winter or I wear it for a good hard workout.

I sweat a lot, and this shirt has held up well for me. It's easy to wash, hang up to dry overnight and put back on the next day. I recommend that it should not be placed into the dryer.

Personally, I usually wear a large size, but I had to order extra large for this shirt.
on October 4, 2014
i love this tank top. its flattering, and it stays dry even through the most intense workout. its lightweight, comfortable, and judging by the fact that it still looks brand new after many washes, i'd say its very well constructed. it is true to size also.

now that it has passed the test of durability, dryness, and comfort... i plan on ordering a few other ones in various colors.

highly, highly recommended.
on January 25, 2014
This is a nice tank to work out in. It is a little small for me, but now that I know how these fit I have purchased a couple more in a medium. I usually wear a small in workout tops and was unfamiliar with the sizing for this tank. I did not want to pay to return it so I kept it and only wear it under other tops.