Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 3, 2014
These glasses initially work great but are poorly made and way over priced. I like the coverage around the edges but the lenses are very soft and easily scratched, I am fastidious about caring for my glasses and these things don't hold up - even in careful use.
on May 13, 2010
I've been a Oakley fan for many years... But, as of a few years ago - their style has gone out the window.... and some of their sunglasses are pretty heavy.

When shopping for a new pair, I came across these sunglasses at a local Sports Authority.

I tried them on and immediately loved them! Shopping for sunglasses that fit my face shape is difficult.

As such, I've had these glasses for over 2 years now. They haven't broken, loosened up, lost the lenses, nor have the scratched. Now, I do take good care of my glasses, but these have been tossed into my truck, stuffed into my pocket, dropped, placed in my lunch pail, taken on flights (international and CONUS) while stuffed in a laptop bag... and so on...

Regardless I could not be happier with this pair of glasses... with the exception that after 2 years of use, the gel grips that go over the ears is starting to become marred a little.... But heck, after 2 YEARS!!!

I'll happily purchase these again!
on January 17, 2013
I returned these because they wouldn't fit my head. They were too tight around the temples and that forced them open above my ears. I wanted to like them but just couldn't get the fit I needed. Maybe I do have a bigger head but never really had the problem with any other sunglasses.
on May 17, 2014
I love the sun glasses and will keep them, but they are to tight around/above my ears. There were other comments left about that as well. I was hoping they would fit me better. Nope, but will try to use them anyway. They do look great and filter sun light well.
on February 10, 2016
Bought these for my husband for running/fishing. He has an average sized adult head and they stay on comfortably running in urban areas and work great for fishing. Much cheaper than the more expensive Oakleys he usually buys but we couldn't find on sale after a second pair went missing in a year and I refused to spent that much again - he said he can't tell the difference.
on July 18, 2015
I love these sunglasses so much this is my fourth pair, why you ask? Because I am an idiot and always loose them in other states, trains, and dumb crap like that. So, I found these at an amazing price on Amazon and bought them again. Thanks for being so "Baller" Amazon! The sun glasses have a great fit and have superb function. I love the style and fit, perfect for me. Polarized lenses: YEP Sleek look: Oh Yeah! Price: UNBEATABLE! Under Armor's warranty: Lifetime (Beat that)?
on August 21, 2014
These would be good sunglasses if they were $50. The biggest disappointment is they have no anti-reflection coating. I would expect that for $100 sunglasses. I guess "Multiflection Lens" does not mean anti-reflection. I think the Multiflection description misleads the buyer.

In addition, the fit is poor. I don't have a particularly wide head but bought the XL anyway because I don't want a tight fit. The fit is very snug across the temple area and makes it uncomfortable to wear the glasses for more than a few minutes.

Other than that, the style and fit and finish of the glasses are very nice, but way over priced for what you get. My pair is going back.
on September 14, 2015
Thankfully I was able to find another pair of these on Amazon. I worn the same model for 4 years until I left them on the roof of the car and I drove off! Completely blocks glare and the silicone nose pad is very comfortable. This new pair off of Amazon were way less expensive than the first pair, which I believe came from Sportsman's Guide.
on April 4, 2012
First thing I noticed with these glasses was the build quality, which was very tight and solid. The arms fold out and lock into place with a firm and tightly built feel without showing any signs of that flimsiness many glasses have. I believe I could get punched in the eye or temple with these things and they would still be in one piece. The clarity of the lenses are very nice and have a good quality polarizing effect. I like how they are fairly darkly tinted as well, making them comfortable to wear in very bright sunlight while eliminating the glare from car windshields while driving. The arms are a little tight on the sides of my head where they meet my head behind my ears, but this provides an athletic type fit that kind of sticks them to your face. I've had oakly in the past and they were not built nearly as well as these and the lenses scratched very easily. The only complaint I have so far is that the tightness of the arms made a sore spot on my head where they pressed in after about an hour; but I'm hoping they will break in over time. I suppose a little tight is better than a little loose though, right? I would like to have seen an adjustable nose piece but the drawback would be less durability I suppose.
on October 28, 2015
My brother and I both have these sunglasses. They are by far my favorite sunglasses out there. Lightweight, stay on your face even while you sweat. For me, I have tried on the Oakley's and the RayBan's and all of the other sport sunglasses, but they all have that curve in the bottom of the lenses that, I assume, are suppose to follow the curve of the cheekbone. My cheekbone apparently does not fit in this criteria and most sunglasses look awkward on my face. These sunglasses are the only pair I've seen that do not look awkward and are actually wide enough to fit my face. I would recommend these to anyone!