5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Specs!!
I've been a Oakley fan for many years... But, as of a few years ago - their style has gone out the window.... and some of their sunglasses are pretty heavy.

When shopping for a new pair, I came across these sunglasses at a local Sports Authority.

Published on May 13, 2010 by D. Wilcox

These glasses initially work great but are poorly made and way over priced. I like the coverage around the edges but the lenses are very soft and easily scratched, I am fastidious about caring for my glasses and these things don't hold up - even in careful use.
Published 7 months ago by Dave B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice coverage around the eye, easily scratched, good polarization, cheap materials., February 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Specs!!, May 13, 2010
D. Wilcox (Washington, D.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Zone XL Polarized Multiflection Sport Sunglasses (Eyewear)

I tried them on and immediately loved them! Shopping for sunglasses that fit my face shape is difficult.

As such, I've had these glasses for over 2 years now. They haven't broken, loosened up, lost the lenses, nor have the scratched. Now, I do take good care of my glasses, but these have been tossed into my truck, stuffed into my pocket, dropped, placed in my lunch pail, taken on flights (international and CONUS) while stuffed in a laptop bag... and so on...

Regardless I could not be happier with this pair of glasses... with the exception that after 2 years of use, the gel grips that go over the ears is starting to become marred a little.... But heck, after 2 YEARS!!!

I'll happily purchase these again!

3.0 out of 5 stars They wouldn't fit, January 17, 2013
I returned these because they wouldn't fit my head. They were too tight around the temples and that forced them open above my ears. I wanted to like them but just couldn't get the fit I needed. Maybe I do have a bigger head but never really had the problem with any other sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 8, 2012
I have a special need for sunglasses whenever I step outside. I love these because of the fuller fit. I can even look at the sun w/o having to squint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Build and Outstanding Clarity, April 4, 2012
First thing I noticed with these glasses was the build quality, which was very tight and solid. The arms fold out and lock into place with a firm and tightly built feel without showing any signs of that flimsiness many glasses have. I believe I could get punched in the eye or temple with these things and they would still be in one piece. The clarity of the lenses are very nice and have a good quality polarizing effect. I like how they are fairly darkly tinted as well, making them comfortable to wear in very bright sunlight while eliminating the glare from car windshields while driving. The arms are a little tight on the sides of my head where they meet my head behind my ears, but this provides an athletic type fit that kind of sticks them to your face. I've had oakly in the past and they were not built nearly as well as these and the lenses scratched very easily. The only complaint I have so far is that the tightness of the arms made a sore spot on my head where they pressed in after about an hour; but I'm hoping they will break in over time. I suppose a little tight is better than a little loose though, right? I would like to have seen an adjustable nose piece but the drawback would be less durability I suppose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, April 24, 2013
Loved the comfortable fit! Planned to wear for tennis but I found the lenses to be a little distorted for whatever reason....sent them back

2.0 out of 5 stars Good $50 sunglasses, August 21, 2014
These would be good sunglasses if they were $50. The biggest disappointment is they have no anti-reflection coating. I would expect that for $100 sunglasses. I guess "Multiflection Lens" does not mean anti-reflection. I think the Multiflection description misleads the buyer.

In addition, the fit is poor. I don't have a particularly wide head but bought the XL anyway because I don't want a tight fit. The fit is very snug across the temple area and makes it uncomfortable to wear the glasses for more than a few minutes.

Other than that, the style and fit and finish of the glasses are very nice, but way over priced for what you get. My pair is going back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very tight around my ears, May 17, 2014
Just Me "Just Me" (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I love the sun glasses and will keep them, but they are to tight around/above my ears. There were other comments left about that as well. I was hoping they would fit me better. Nope, but will try to use them anyway. They do look great and filter sun light well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses. Not sure I would have paid full ..., May 3, 2014
Nice glasses. Not sure I would have paid full price but purchased under a today deal and the price was now about right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quaility, April 27, 2014
I got these on lightning deals. NOt disappointed. They are good quality. Vision through them is excellent. I have already used them on the lake and at the beach. Clean very easily.

Under Armour Zone XL Polarized Multiflection Sport Sunglasses