Under Cabinet Mount Is there a mount that I can attach to the bottom of the cabinet instead of to the wall?
asked by frenchyface on January 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
There is a mount can attach to the cabinet. You can paste the following link,
VideoSecu Under Cabinet Mount for LCD LED TV Monitor Flat Panel Flip Swivel Mount Bracket MLU01B 1KY
KISHOR PATEL answered on November 4, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product