5.0 out of 5 stars Annointed
I must say that this CD has blessed my life in many ways. One day I was browsing through my video on demand on tv and ran across Wess Morgan. When I clicked play and walked away I had not expected the annointed voice to radiate throughout my home that evening. I was so excited that I had to research this person and purchase the dvd/cd from his website. I have passed...
Published on October 19, 2010 by truly_blessed

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not What I Expected
It's a little too much for me...it's more hollering than I expected and I just really am not into that. I thought it was going to be more worship type songs b/c of his very popular "I Choose to Worship". Very calm and serene like. I may have to listen to it a few more times to get into...but so far, it's not an instant love.
Published 7 months ago by MsJNW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Annointed, February 21, 2011
Karen M. Bryant (Salisbury, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
Excellent cd. Wes Morgan is clearly annointed by God and you can feel His presence when he is singing. I highly recommend this CD!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
It exceeded my expectations it's an awesome CD. A very anointed vessel of GOD, great testimony. I really love the "I choose to worship".

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not What I Expected, May 8, 2014
MsJNW (Warner Robins, GA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Experience Worship!, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Under An Open Heaven (MP3 Music)
Love it love, need a worship experience this is the album! God uses Wess Morgan aling with other artists to usher you into his presence! Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
This CD is Awesome I recommend to everyone he has wonderful voice he needs to make more CD's! I also purchase 3 more of his singles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoy this CD, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
There is a variety of music styles on this CD, and of course the best seller, "I Choose To Worship." But, I really wanted to purchase this particular CD for the song, "More Of You." I love this worship song and play it over and over again. Wess makes great music and I am awaiting the release of his new CD, with the track, "He Paid It All." It was a purchase worth making.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Wonderful, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
Wess Morgan is a wonderful anointed gospel artist. I thought he was a brother until I saw the cover. I love about 5 songs on this CD and I have played them over and over again. I don't think I will ever get tired of Wess Morgan's music. You will not be disappointed if you like/love gospel music. He is a master in worship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd., February 7, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
This guys can sang.Keep the music coming Wess if you keep singing for the lord I will keep buying! God Bless!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Guy, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
Wess Morgan I could hear all day. His voice is outstanding and this CD added to my collection just completes my music library. Hurry and make another great one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Under an Open Heaven (Audio CD)
A true worhip experience that urshers in the precense of God. I would recommend this CD if you enjoy worshipping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

Under an Open Heaven
Under an Open Heaven by Wess Morgan (Audio CD - 2010)