Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on May 17, 2011
I bought this CD for the song "I Choose to Worship You." After listening to it, my personal favorite is "We Enter In." I am moved to tears by this powerful worship song every time I hear it. This CD has blessed me tremendously and is a true testament to the power of God. God Bless You, Wess Morgan!
on April 29, 2011
this cd is all about what God has done. there is a worship that comes out of what you have been thru and what you have come out of that has a different sound. you feel where he has been. you feel how he came out.....Victorious!!!Beautiful things can come out of pain & this is one of those beautiful things.
on June 19, 2011
This CD is awesome......My favorite song is "I choose to Worship".......I can just feel the words....."He's Healing Me.....I'm gonna Worship"......such a beautiful song. When I first heard this man....I was like, where did he come from. He definitely sound like he came up from a Black Southern Church.
on October 2, 2013
great cd. Wess is an extremely good vocalist. This cd is awesome to me. This one is the first one I've had a chance to listen to. Definitely buying more of his music. I love his voice and expression when he's singing. You can feel it. It gave me chills. Good buy. I would recommend.
on July 13, 2015
Good voice. Some of the songs are better than some of the others, but that's to be expected. There's favorites and not so favorites. My favorite is "I Choose To Worship". That's an excellent song. This song helps you get through the difficult times in your life. It also reminds you of God's goodness, no matter what life throws your way God will always see you through.
on March 28, 2012
This a great praise and worship CD. I really enjoy Wess Morgan music because he is a Worshipper at heart! The music is up lifting and encouraging. He mixed in a very old familar song with new orginal music. I listen to his CD everyday! You will love it too!
on November 9, 2013
Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.Nice worship music.This is not school or an essay writing contest. Word requirement is very rude.
on September 11, 2013
I've been listing to Under An Open Heaven Everyday and all day since I bought it 3 days ago. I love Wess Morgan's testimony and the wonderful arrangements for his songs. The anointing on him will keep your Spirit stirring from beginning to end.
on September 19, 2011
I had never heard of this artist until a link was posted on facebook. I listened to the track that was posted, and had to have this CD. I love it during my devotional times and just playing it. I would recommend this CD, it's awesome.
on March 19, 2013
OH MY!! this man can usher in the GOD's presence! I invite everyone to not sleep on Wess Morgan.. His testimony is so powerful and he knows what GOD has done for him... I choose to worship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this song