|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 3.9 x 14.9 inches|
|Item model number||5-100117|
|Size||1 - Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.71 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Under the Roof Decorating 5-100117 Hang & Level Picture Hanging Tool, Yellow
|Price:||$16.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.02 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Marks exactly where the nail goes
- Works with all types of hanging hardware; Picture wire, Sawtooth hook, D-Ring and Keyhole
- Has built-in levels to ensure pictures are straight
- Ideal for hanging pictures, clocks, mirrors and canvas
- Can be used on all wall materials
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have quite a few "collections" of pieces - things that go in a row of 3, a column of 4 or a 2 x 2 square, etc. Those things are an incredible pain to hang with equal spacing in between - levels, pencils, tape measures, marks on the wall, extra holes, patch/paint, and a math headache on top of it! But this little inexpensive plastic tool got rid of all that.
Having said that, it's only as good as you are at using it. It's an "eyeball" tool. Several things I learned:
- For a row, start with the middle piece and work outward
- For a column or a 2 x 2 and like arrangements, start with the bottom piece(s) and work up.
- Make sure to pay attention to the level at the top of the tool as you make micro adjustments. If you mark the spot for the nail and it's not level, gravity will pull it out of alignment.
What it's good for:
- Lighter pieces
- Pieces with a singular point of attachment like a wire in back, single hook or sawtooth clip
- Arrangements of multiple pieces
What it's not good for:
- Heavy pieces
- Pieces with two points of attachment - like having a keyhole mount on the outer edges. I suppose it could work if you had two of the tools and extra hands to help.
I was completely and pleasantly surprised. And definitely keeping it!
I don't use this for things that have a fixed hanging point.
It works best when you need a NAIL in the wall, not one of those picture hooks where the hanging loop is lower than the nail hole.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent tool, especially if you are installing things on your walls with no help. I've hung canvases and decorative mirrors with no problems at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Destinee Lowman
Great product that I use with a laser level and masking tape. My walls book professionalPublished 1 month ago by PLMfab
It's simple but good. Work proceeds much better with two people because handling the device and framed pictures requires 3 hands.Published 2 months ago by Richard Derk
I had my doubts this would be useful, but it works perfectly! I hung a painting in a couple minutes without tape measures and adding extra holes due to eyeing the location wrong.Published 3 months ago by Chuck Lasker
Great product, makes picture hanging a breeze. Purchasing one to replace one we bought ~7 years ago and getting another as a gift. Would recommend.Published 3 months ago by CS