4.0 out of 5 stars Works okay
Published on February 8, 2007 by Liz1388

3.0 out of 5 stars Get your tape measure out before you order
I ordered two of these racks and they are fine...just be sure to measure the shelf before you order. I had measured the depth of the shelf and thought I was all good. I neglected to measure the actual thickness of the shelf and found that my shelf was too thick for the rack to fit around.

Other than my error in measuring, the racks are OK. I got them to fit...
Published on July 1, 2010 by Amy H.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works okay, February 8, 2007
This review is from: Under Shelf Wrap Rack in WHITE model 1983W from Organize It All (Lawn & Patio)
Buying these types of things can be problematical. One can't know how they will work until they're tried out in one's own work space. Things to consider are height and width of your open shelf areas. This wrap holder can get in the way of accessing things on the shelf below. In addition the hooks sit on the shelf above and can interfere with what you put on that shelf. So keep this in mind. The holder works okay overall. I got two and could only fit one into my main pantry. If I'd had the space, better solutions would be: a larger vertical unit installed on the inside of a cupboard or pantry door or a full depth wire drawer screwed on underneath a shelf.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get your tape measure out before you order, July 1, 2010

Other than my error in measuring, the racks are OK. I got them to fit in another cabinet and can put very VERY lightweight things in them. The bars that hold the rack to the shelf are quite bendable, so putting something heavier than two or maybe three rolls of aluminum foil/plastic wrap may be pushing it.

Overall, I wouldn't order these again, but I'm far too lazy to send them back, so I'll try to use them for light duty :) If I had to do it over, I would have probably ordered something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Made, February 21, 2011
I was torn between these racks and the type that you mount on a door or wall and eventually settled on these which was a TERRIBLE mistake. When we received them they were twisted and the arms on one of them weren't even the same height resulting in a wobbly mess when we put them on the shelves in our pantry. The wire they are made of is thin and cheap and the product in general is very poorly made. I will definitely be returning both of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, simple and portable, January 11, 2007
This is a rather simple storage unit that readily fit on our pantry shelf. The support prongs are long enough that I imagine it would readily work with most thicknesses of shelves. The unit performed as advertised. It is solid and won't bend when loaded. I was impressed that it didn't "move around" when items are taken from it. The only downside is that it is rather small for the intended purpose - one can only expect to store 3 or 4 rolls of Saran wrap, foil, etc. I think most folks would prefer this unit to be about 4 inches wider. Would I buy it again - yes.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, March 1, 2011
If you notice in the picture, it isn't pushed all the way back. When you do it flops in the back and the cabinet door hits it when you shut it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to use due to quality, September 6, 2012
I think this product is a great idea, but the one sold here is made of a bendable metal product that does not operate as shown in the picture. The minute I placed four wrap products in as shown, the side closest to the back of the wall bends down and makes the shelf below it unusuable. I can say that I received great customer service though, because as soon as I wrote the seller about the defect I received a refund.

On a side note - I recently found these at the container store in multiple different sizes for less than they are selling here and they do not have this issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken... low quality., April 20, 2011
Jacquelyn Block "gadgetgirl" (St Clair Shores, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This product arrived broken, but I gave it a try anyways. I really wanted it to work, but the metal is too weak to hold the weight of a package of ziplock bags, a roll of tinfoil, a roll of plastic wrap and a roll of parchment. I am very disappointed. Don't waste your money on this one, folks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Under Shelf Wrap Rack, June 23, 2012
I ordered 2 under shelf wrap racks and one of them is fantastic! Very sturdy, exactly what I thought it was going to be! The 2nd one is made of very thin wire, not very substantial and a big disappointment! It's like they were made in two different countries!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Advertises, November 30, 2008
It's a tad on the flimsy side, and I might have liked the prongs that wrap over the shelf to be a bit longer, but ultimately this product does exactly what it shows in the picture. I have been very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars TIGHT KITCHEN?, June 21, 2010
I have added two in my kitchen. One I used for baggies and plastic wrap. The second one I used for pan lids...I like this use the best because I do not need to hunt around for the lids.

Under Shelf Wrap Rack in WHITE model 1983W from Organize It All