5.0 out of 5 stars An AMAZING Show With AWESOME Writers And Stars!
My husband and I NEVER miss "Castle". It is the ONLY show we both enjoy equally. And this fifth season opener was incredibly satisfying, not just in its own merits but also in how it advances the characters forward.

Published 21 months ago by Fillionista

3.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Wit and Good Humor (For the first 3 seasons, 4 and 5 manage well)
CASTLE presented itself as a very promising show. It's light-hearted wit and slap-stick humor lit up the hour. Stana Katic emerged as a potentially great actress and this show suits her well. Nathan Fillion, one of the most funniest and surprising actors shines like Stana as the humorous sidekick of Detective Beckett as a Novel Author. Together their constant bantering...
Published 17 months ago by David Bilicki II

5.0 out of 5 stars An AMAZING Show With AWESOME Writers And Stars!, September 29, 2012

For four years we watched as the charming and bright but immature Rick Castle fell deeply and truly in love for the very first time in his life. And we also watched a dynamic and attractive but seriously wounded Kate Beckett slowly begin to painstakingly crawl out of her shell and learn to trust.

That the writers have done this with humor and wit, and adventure and mystery, and adorable fun and genuine tenderness - not to mention with more than a little bit of human wisdom - has been the most enjoyable and heartwarming journey that either of us can ever remember with ANY two fictional characters.

And "After The Storm" is a perfect set piece in a perfect story line in the perfectly imperfect world that has enchanted us in this beloved myth. FIVE STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars have a bucket list, to be able to afford to purchase all seasons videos, March 17, 2013
I was never into watching series TV. Always have on stock market stations and all sports. Then 1 day about 6 weeks ago I caught an episode of Castle. Absolutely fell in love with the characters ( esp. Fillion,of course ) LOL
The writers of thiese storylines are excellent.The comedy lines inserted at all the right places are written with much thought.
I never had a bucket list, but at age 75, I have now. To see Fillion in person.. Hell, I'd be happy to be able to afford to purchase the videos of each season. Got a copy of season 4 and wore it out already.
I for one will be extremely disappointed in they don't renew Castle for season 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle's Awesome!, February 9, 2013
I've purchased / downloaded several episodes of Castle Season 5. I discovered the show on TNT after the season had started. I was so intrigued by Beckett and Castle that I couldn't wait for the reruns to catch up on Season 5. It was definitely worth it because each of the episodes were fun - filled with banter, humor and sexual tension. Oh yeah, they solved a murder in each episode too. I've been trying to get others hooked on Castle and hope this series runs for several more years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle: Season 5, October 11, 2012
Since season 4 ended I have been wondering how the writers would bring all the players back into the fold. They have done so in a most rewarding way. As for the three eposides that have aired, I am in doubt the Captain knows of the new feelings between C & B but from previous episodes I get the notion that R & E have figured it out. I am looking forward to see how the writers work in the Captain learning the secret - which is no longer a true secret - and how the 'twist' will unfold. Monday is a great night.

5.0 out of 5 stars CASTLE is the BEST!, April 11, 2013
First, I am a romantic. Second, I love and read mysteries in which females have leading roles. And, I like to escape from the trials and tribulations of everyday life . . . have a few laughs and relax. SO, what better way to do this than to watch "Castle." Beckett and Castle have had a five-year long relationship that took four years to become actualized. That I like. They know each others foibles, they know they can count on each other in moments of crisis, personal and professional. They are REAL. They continue to discover what makes each tick on a daily basis. They are realists. They love. . . each other, their families, and their friends. Also, this show works because we DO see Castle's wonderful mother and daughter, Esposiito and Ryan's relationships with Castle and Beckett. I LOVE this show. Not only do I stay up-to-date, I watch earlier episodes all the time. I am thrilled to have purchased this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live with the Question, October 2, 2012
Beckett and Castle are now together,can they have a relationship without others knowing so Castle can still shadow Beckett at the 12 th precinct and solve crime together. Now the secret relationship angst,jealous Beckett,still playboy Castle? Or can they live with the question and make their togetherness work? Fun fun episode. Caskett always worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Castle reigns, February 12, 2013
Funny, poignant, occasionally goofy...Castle continues to charm, amuse, and delight more than most shows today. Down with Downtown Abbey, long live the quirky shows like Castle or on the side of the spectrum, Justified.

5.0 out of 5 stars THis is the best TV show they have come out with in a long time, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Castle: Season 5 (DVD)
This show 'Castle' is the best TV show that they have come out with in a Very Long Time. It gives you the suspense, murder and intrigue and offers some fun as well. The actors do a great job with their parts. Everyone should watch this show at least once. I prefer watching 'Castle' over other shows that they put out for TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, March 14, 2013
I checked this show out on reruns while I was off for surgery. I am now hooked, I am now trying to catch up so I can watch when new episodes come on. Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic have some of the best chemistry in any show I have seen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing beats an evening watching Castle and Beckett, March 15, 2013
Great series. If you have not watched it at all, I suggest you begin with season 1. Many shows are stand alone, but there is a running theme regarding Beckett hunting the people responsible for the death of her mother.

Under the Influence