5.0 out of 5 stars A funny, heart-warming tale of an undercover princess.
Princess Katherine seems to have the magic touch for healing Trey's dysfunctional family. Forget the premise of looking for the missing crown prince--it's pretty unconvincing anyway. Instead, focus on this wonderful tale of how one woman can make a difference! Truly a keeper!
Read the Royally Wed series of Wynborough in order: Royal Baby on the Way, Undercover...
Published on September 20, 2001 by virgie

2.0 out of 5 stars frustating
The romance was okay, kind of superficial. What is really frustrating is the fact that the mystery of her brother is never solved. I was hanging on until the end to find out and was let down.
Published on August 29, 2010 by Monica

4.0 out of 5 stars A change of pace from Suzanne Brockmann books I usually read, June 16, 2013
This book was a light easy read. I enjoyed it, but I thought it ended too soon. I wanted an epilogue to give me a small glimpse into the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Undercover princess, May 29, 2013
This was an interesting story but it did lack in a finish to what she originally started. It was still an ok read.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was great!!!!, April 25, 2013
This is one of the best she has written. It had just enough of humor, sadness, suspense and sex to keep it interesting to the end. I hope she writes more in this series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, April 14, 2013
Loved everything about this book. I couldn't stop reading it. Loved the way the princess handled the children... And their Dad!

4.0 out of 5 stars ENCHANTINGLY WARM WITH A TOUCH OF MELANCHOLY, March 26, 2013
The Undercover Princess is a really nice, entertaining, twist on America's Cinderella type theme. I found the story line and the characters to be believable, very eccentric, and more than a little charming.

The arrangement that landed Princess Katherine as Trey's live in Nanny seemed a little contrived. I also thought the children of this troubled household were very real if a little off the wall, especially Doggie Dougie. I was also a little disappointed that we never really find out if Trey's partner is the long ago kidnapped Prince Apparent.

However, Kathy Winds performance in helping this very troubled family was heartwarming and the romance between the two was to die for if a little frustrating in nature.

I loved it and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars romance not gooey, March 24, 2013
D. Fujinami (Santa Maria, California, USA) - See all my reviews
action, romance, plot & storyline. Like always Brockmann brings a story that's enjoyable to read and makes a nice break in the day or vacation

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Plot with a twist in Characters, March 14, 2013
Likeable characters and an enjoyable story line. Biggest problem is author leaves you wondering what happened to the princess' brother

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, January 8, 2013
I loved this book, easy read and a love story....I will continue reading the other books from this author, once I picked up the book - it was over before I knew it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Sweet Story, December 30, 2012
I've been on a mission for awhile now to read all of Suzanne Brockmann's books, this one is a sweet story of a princess searching for her missing brother who goes undercover as a nanny. The whole missing brother plot is disregarded in its entirety by the end but I still enjoyed it. The unassuming nanny and the rich businessman fall in love and live happily ever after; it is your standard romance novel story line and a very easy fast read. I purchased it on Kindle, and for the price (it is many years old) you should pick it up and have a lovely afternoon reading a lovely story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, March 23, 2012
Suzanne Brockmann is one of my favorite romance authors. Her books are romantic with enough humor and intrigue to entertain. This one does not disappoint.

Undercover Princess (Bestselling Author Collection)
Undercover Princess (Bestselling Author Collection) by Suzanne Brockmann (Mass Market Paperback - May 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01