5.0 out of 5 stars Are you a psychology major? Want to become a better writer? BUY THIS BOOK!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Undergraduate Writing in Psychology: Learning to Tell the Scientific Story (Paperback)
I just completed my first year in a experimental psychology program, and because of that, I do a lot of writing. I have only recently finished reading this book, but it was of great value and wish I had read it a few years ago when I was an undergraduate student and decided to pursue a graduate degree. I do not mean to say that only undergraduate students can benefit from it; I have benefitted from it a great deal, in fact. This is a book for anyone in psychology: the student looking for a edge in writing his or her papers, the one who just wants to get some tips to make the process easier, the student who dreads writing and procrastinates until the last minute, or the writer who loves to write and just wants to become a little more savvy. Simply put, this book is for you if you are reading this and contemplating buying it—just buy it already.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big assist in research paper writing at University level ..., July 10, 2014
A big assist in research paper writing at University level... Or providing a base standard for your personal writing

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 10, 2014
Very pleased with the product and the short amount of time it took for me to receive it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 19, 2014