- File Size: 839 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publication Date: July 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DSCR92E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,375,725 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Understanding 3D Printing: 3D Printing Hardware Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
In addition to appearing at Software Development and the Borland Developer's Conference, I previously taught computer-related classes for Technology Exchange, a division of Addison Wesley.
A long-time ham radio operator (WD5GNR), I'm active on PSK31 and other digital modes. My recent interests have turned to 3D printing.
I live near Houston Texas with my wife, Pat, and a varying number of kids, grand kids, dogs, and cats.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > 3D Printing
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics