Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 21, 2001
My kids absolutely loved this book. They insisted that they bring it to class so that the teacher could read it. It is touching, warm and very well written. I recommend this to parents of all children ages 8-13.
on January 27, 2005
I think that ~Uderstanding Buddy~ is great book because it can really happen to someone!! Buddy is all alone and Sam is caring enough to talk to him when he comes to Sam's school. Sam asks him about his likes and dislikes. Sam feels like he needs to talk to Buddy about Buddy's mom because if you keep your feelings inside to long you can like explode!! It is great that Sam and Buddy start to talk to each other at the it is a awesome book about a kid solving problems.

You have to READ it!!
on April 13, 2002
New boy Buddy White is strange: he won't talk, smile, or interact with them; yet only Sam knows that the new boy's mother was killed in a car accident three months earlier. When Sam tries to defend Buddy without revealing his secret, he finds himself in trouble with friends who fail to understand either boy. A moving story of sadness and struggle � and friendship.
on July 14, 2003
I liked this book. It's a very touching story.
It will help young people learn to put themselves in another person's shoes and be compassionate.
on August 20, 2001
It was.............a little to youg for me, and I'm twelve. I found it very boring, and at times I was so frustrated with it that I wanted to rip it up. Otherwise it's fine.