5.0 out of 5 stars prompt transaction
Published 7 months ago by My Hero

3.0 out of 5 stars Psych 101?
Published on October 22, 2011 by FABER

5.0 out of 5 stars prompt transaction, January 22, 2014
My Hero (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Understanding Human Behavior: A Guide for Health Care Providers (Milliken, Understanding Human Behavior) (Paperback)
I ordered the book in the middle of the night. The next morning, they informed me that the book was just purchased by another person but it was not updated on Amazon. They emailed me immediately and explained the situation. They also immediately processed the refund. Even though I was not able to buy the book they were very professional. I would definitely order from them again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Psych 101?, October 22, 2011
FABER (MINNEAPOLIS, MINN. (Golden Gopher)) - See all my reviews
The book reminded me of my Psychology 101 course textbook from many years ago. It provided a nice introduction to human behavior but the relevance (true deep relevance) to the healing professions was missing. There was some superficial examination of how all this relates to the front line health provider, but I wish that more applicable information and recommendations could have been provided.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st Used Book Purchase, May 27, 2014
I was concerned with purchasing a used book and cringed when I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised. The book looked brand new. The ad stated there was some water damage but I noticed none. There are a few pages that are highlighted and written in, nothing major.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast clean and perfect, February 27, 2014
Understanding Human Behavior" is an excellent resource for students and those interested or operating in the behavioral sciences. The text is written in a way that is easy to understand and is chock full of examples and illustrations

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is great, September 4, 2013
Book is good its just i needed the access code which this did not come with it. i needed the whole package and this was just the book so I had to return it but the book is good! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars My rating, July 14, 2013
I chose this rating because it was in pretty good condition. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in a medical career.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase- Speedy delivery!, May 22, 2013
Was in a real crunch trying to save money on textbooks for school. This not only came in a few days, It was brand new. I'm all set for school thanks to Alyson H. and Amazon! Great buy for starving students!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality, March 25, 2013
Leticia Arroyo (Mission Hills, CA) - See all my reviews
Not in the greatest condition, but still usable. There should have been more description with the quality of the book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 18, 2014
Great conditioned book highlights were even helpful! Very honest review

$174.95 $140.62