- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (November 24, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470392231
- ISBN-13: 978-0470392232
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #372,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Understanding Motivation and Emotion 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the eTextbook for free
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I hope that helps!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helpful for class and just life in general if you need help in this arePublished 4 months ago by Bre
this was a rental but the book got here with issues... the whole cover is falling off the book. it's embarrassing I don't know if it wasn't checked.. but this book needs rebound.Published 17 months ago by Amanda
Particularly dry read. Lots of information that seems to be clearly outdated, yet still relevant due to the lack of new research in the subject. Great for Mr. Read morePublished on October 29, 2013 by Ickyfuzz Inc,
This book is good, its straightforward. An easy read for a college class, good charts and diagrams. The price through Amazon was great, as always.Published on September 10, 2013 by Hailee