4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase...better investment
If you guys out there are considering a switch in your boxer briefs to something a little more supportive, these things are pretty cool. Keeps your junk from interfering with your stride, keeps things looking good, and easy over the top flap works well for the men's room as well as "quickies".
Published on December 15, 2010 by Warren R. Maines

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made as before
Obvious that JOCKEY is not being to the standards that it once was. Product fit good, was comfortable when I first put them on. However product has already started severe un raveling and has split in the seam of one of the products.
Published 9 months ago by Steven H Tutt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase...better investment, December 15, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight, snug, and long fit, February 11, 2012
I may not be used to this type of fit, but they are kind of longer than underwear (boxers, boxer briefs) that I am used. They fit very snugly to my, admittedly, skinnier thighs. Its not too constricting, but noticeable. I would also consider these a "warmer" type of underwear, as they cover more and keep a lot of the heat in. For me, they're not for everyday use. But I have found them to be a really useful base layer for outdoor winter activities, such as jogging or hiking in and around NYC. I could not wear these in the summer.

Construction and quality is good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made as before, January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pouch, September 25, 2013
Even in a flaccid state, my penis is large and thick and I have a difficult time finding a pair of underwear that is comfortable. If I aim my penis down into the pouch, my bulge is even more prominent. Couple that with preferring a slim fit pant and my crotch is the center of attention. The Jockey Men's Underwear Pouch Boxer Brief is fun and comfortable. The only issue I have occurs when I have an unexpected boner. I feel like my penis is in a straight jacket struggling to get out. Sometimes I have to stop in the middle what I'm doing and make an obvious adjustment. Afterward, I find myself quoting Martin King out loud, "Free at last, free at last..." All that to say, YES! I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy, February 18, 2013
wash them a hundred times and they bounce back more comfortable than ever. no chafing no rubbing just perfectly fit .

5.0 out of 5 stars The pouch fits my shape, October 29, 2013
These are the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever worn. I've used these exclusively for years and wouldn't use any other. Hey, they fit my shape. I got stuff that sticks out and these give a place for it to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey shorts, February 27, 2013
T. Bauer (Bethlehem, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Well made product for men who prefer a tighter fit than boxers provide, but not the shorter cut of briefs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of underwear I've ever worn, August 5, 2013
If you're looking for a pair of underwear that keeps your balls from sticking from the side of your leg, these are the ones! The only reason I don't give these five stars is that the waist feels a bit high - like 1980's mom jeans high. If you fold the elastic band down, they fit perfect. Recommended, but the price is a bit high at $25/2 pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great undies!!!, January 25, 2013
I made a mistake and purchased a size to small, but these are so comfortable, I was not effected by the smaller size. Tight on my thighs, but loose on my balls. The perfect fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 20, 2013
Hubby liked front pouch, but quality is poor, probably made in China! The stitching comes unsewn first time you wash them.